Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So confused about how inheriting works. Can I get some help please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
    A - you inherit and you need only holly crystals. (ex : you have lvl 40 , use holy crystals -> lvl 50 without angel tears)
    B - you ingerit and you need holly crystals and angel tears (ex : you have lvl 40 , use holy crystal -> need angel tears to lvl up to 50)

Choose a *bip* letter please. thanks!
    A

(since the msg is too short, ill put this here :P)
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Ok i did this inherit thing and is just like magus said (A version of my post). eveyone else who sustained something else he's a newwwwwwwwwwBBBB ,

SO-> either shut the hell up either you shut the hell up. talk only when you know what are you saying.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
        Ok i did this inherit thing and is just like magus said (A version of my post). eveyone else who sustained something else he's a newwwwwwwwwwBBBB ,

SO-> either shut the hell up either you shut the hell up. talk only when you know what are you saying.
        ofc it will work like that. i have done it not just once :P
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

interesting topic. all i say is your opponents like if you inherit your good angel and get best laugh in most of cases. could advice more,but then again good laugh never hurts when people do inherits like that.if stopping to think why eventually getting idea, but not gona say it
          League of angels Rain s114
          Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
          sense of sanity comes from insanity.
          chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
            interesting topic. all i say is your opponents like if you inherit your good angel and get best laugh in most of cases. could advice more,but then again good laugh never hurts when people do inherits like that.if stopping to think why eventually getting idea, but not gona say it
            dude everyone has their own circumstances. if my boadicea (guardian angel) is majestic, and i get aoede, will i work on her from scratch? nope, i wont.
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
              dude everyone has their own circumstances. if my boadicea (guardian angel) is majestic, and i get aoede, will i work on her from scratch? nope, i wont.
              I personally would. That's why as a free player I have 1 8 star, 1 7 star (more than half bubble filled to 8), 2 6 star, 2 5 star angels.
              It's just much more efficient to work on your weakest angels early on, so that when you get strong angels you can get rid of the weak links. Not to mention that in battle angels don't change the outcome of a fight after 70+, but having much higher stats due to using strong angels as GA definitely can.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

lol. oh wellz, i chanced my mind. here is how to inherit. use your weakest guardian on new stronger angel always if using inherit. not just strongest on new stronger. you use otherwise 2x holy crystals since you need to lvl up that other angel back you use extra tears also and seraphs. clear enough explanation proper use of resources for not big spenders?? i forgot to add it's not all about angels starting bit before lvl60 normally. then things like cherubstones and stats of characters show some role also whit guardian angels. if you don't count guardians how you ever planned to fight in your server and cross server whit winning somebody without overhelming cashing or god equips and p2w chars from hoc?
                Last edited by Carchadion; 07-29-2014, 05:37 PM.
                Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
                  lol. oh wellz, i chanced my mind. here is how to inherit. use your weakest guardian on new stronger angel always if using inherit. not just strongest on new stronger. you use otherwise 2x holy crystals since you need to lvl up that other angel back you use extra tears also and seraphs. clear enough explanation proper use of resources for not big spenders?? i forgot to add it's not all about angels starting bit before lvl60 normally. then things like cherubstones and stats of characters show some role also whit guardian angels. if you don't count guardians how you ever planned to fight in your server and cross server whit winning somebody without overhelming cashing or god equips and p2w chars from hoc?
                  well, to me time is more important than holy crystals which i have already in my bag, since i had my angels maxed well before
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

well, to me time is more important than holy crystals which i have already in my bag, since i had my angels maxed well before
                    heh. whit spare resources of high lvl it's obviously different thing. if there is enough spare resources you can do whatever wanting always if it fits for your strategy, but thing is people who normally ask advice don't have spare resources like that.that's why it backfires in most of cases. that maybe explains more my 1st comment here more for you.
                    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria

Comment

Working...
                    X