World Boss UA6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss UA6

Need a massive HP boost and /or defense boost in the server....two to three hits for most and its one to two people per night taking 40% DMG from the rest to take advantage of. 221M is nowhere near enough for 1st boss...regardless of who's on the server everyone deserves a better chance to get something. Some of the people on the server get two hits maybe at most and I'm hearing people from other servers who get even less than that. Figure out a way to make it fair to everyone involved.

Make the change. Now. Please. It would be good for us here in UA6 as well as other servers to have a little more fun....as GM's you see (or should see) the banter that happens in WC and its becoming a nightly thing on our server. Before our merge could be a ten to fifteen minute event just like all the rest (with the exception of Wyrm which is click and go).

thats why i only play gauntlet
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by slyyce View Post
      Need a massive HP boost and /or defense boost in the server....two to three hits for most and its one to two people per night taking 40% DMG from the rest to take advantage of. 221M is nowhere near enough for 1st boss...regardless of who's on the server everyone deserves a better chance to get something. Some of the people on the server get two hits maybe at most and I'm hearing people from other servers who get even less than that. Figure out a way to make it fair to everyone involved.

Make the change. Now. Please. It would be good for us here in UA6 as well as other servers to have a little more fun....as GM's you see (or should see) the banter that happens in WC and its becoming a nightly thing on our server. Before our merge could be a ten to fifteen minute event just like all the rest (with the exception of Wyrm which is click and go).
      Another thread about world boss? need to check other threads b4 posting another thread about it. World Boss hp is based on server average lvls.

Comment

Working...
      X