Aoede: The "free" angel at Angel Exclusive event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoede: The "free" angel at Angel Exclusive event

what about who paid for her? in tycoon ?!?! it's not fair .
    Comment=

its fair! especially for f2p like me
    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by R268353501 View Post
      Comment=
      i dunno which tycoon yer talkin bou, cus it was given to everyone who got minimum pts. and many didnt cash fer her, they used saved mails.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

you got to use your aoede for over a month while those who missed her didn't. you didn't pay for exclusivity, you paid for early access.

Comment

Since the update on 7/24, I can no longer log in to my account. What happened???

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
            you got to use your aoede for over a month while those who missed her didn't. you didn't pay for exclusivity, you paid for early access.
            agree with that
            Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
            ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by R268353501 View Post
              Comment=
              I didn't paid for her in tycoon, still got it though . Either way, it's no big deal since she's not a deal breaker or anything. She's just another stupid lvl 70 angel (because the devs nerfed it). Will her given for free ruin the balance?not really, anyone that will complain in the future about losing because of the ''free'' aoede is probably another noob finding an excuse for why his/her build is awful and needs a change.

Comment

Boohoo to you if you cashed, your fault for doing it in the first place, at least the f2p players can get an angel that is better than nyssa now

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                  Agreed by i think i didn't use any diamond to get AOEDE last time..just make sure u got a place to get her..that all..and save up your gem card

Have a nice day
                  :mad: xN30x :mad:
                  :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

remember it not pay to win but pay to save time, LOL u get what u pay for lol

Comment

I don't mind that everybody is getting Aoede now after I spent a few sleepless nights doing gems to get her in tycoon. But I do mind the fact that now there is nothing for me to get, even old angels like Angelina or Claudia. THIS is what's unfair.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Aoede if this was in tycoon before but now whoever get Aoede has a chance to get Amora or Mikaela as upgrade angel.
                        League Of Angels
                        IGN: Stark
                        Class: Sorcerer
                        Guild: Prototype X
                        Server: [S51] Rellgra

Comment

Originally posted by R219830526 View Post
                          There's nothing wrong with Aoede if this was in tycoon before but now whoever get Aoede has a chance to get Amora or Mikaela as upgrade angel.
                          Only if you are casher actually. If you just had energy saved and got sick from gems to get her - now you get nothing.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            Only if you are casher actually. If you just had energy saved and got sick from gems to get her - now you get nothing.
                            well, it is you to decide for an upgrade.
                            League Of Angels
                            IGN: Stark
                            Class: Sorcerer
                            Guild: Prototype X
                            Server: [S51] Rellgra

Comment

little detail , not everyone have the feature of free diamonds like R2

Comment

Working...
                              X