Reqruitable angels pls!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reqruitable angels pls!!

I was so excited to know that a normal player can obtain any angels of their desired when upcoming event. As soon as i on9 i was very disappointed to know that EVERY ANGELS TODAY ARE ONLY CAN OBTAIN AFTER DONATION...its not very cheap here in my country to give a donation. Pls do something to us. We support u by promoting this game to our friends. There is to much specialty for donor such as HEROES,COSTUMES and even WINGS..pls..do consider us as a normal player.

Originally posted by R248958553 View Post
    I was so excited to know that a normal player can obtain any angels of their desired when upcoming event. As soon as i on9 i was very disappointed to know that EVERY ANGELS TODAY ARE ONLY CAN OBTAIN AFTER DONATION...its not very cheap here in my country to give a donation. Pls do something to us. We support u by promoting this game to our friends. There is to much specialty for donor such as HEROES,COSTUMES and even WINGS..pls..do consider us as a normal player.
    Aoede is practically free to get with an offer for free dias, you know...
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

AOEDE is free..go get it
      :mad: xN30x :mad:
      :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Its funny how many people dont know how to get the free diamonds by watching a vid or doing surveys etc, guess they just want it handed to them without doing actual work

Comment

Aoede is not for free! You have to recharge any mount but for me there's no free offers...so what now? Event is not available for me then so I can't get Aoede because I don't pay --> Aoede isn't free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
            Aoede is not for free! You have to recharge any mount but for me there's no free offers...so what now? Event is not available for me then so I can't get Aoede because I don't pay --> Aoede isn't free.
            I don't believe there is not even 1 single free offer for you. Did you checked everywhere? Tasks at supperrewards for example? Don't look for the easy offers only like vids, look for anything. Games at matomy?
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I checked but they dont work. I do them as the info says but nothing. So what now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
                I checked but they dont work. I do them as the info says but nothing. So what now?
                What don't work? What did you tried?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

In order to claim AOEDE, you have to meet all four requirements.

1. Recharge any amount ( or do free offers )

2. Reach 620 devotion

3. Answer 25 Angel's Quiz right

4. Sacrifice x100 Dragon Crests

Then when you do meet all the requirements go to "Angel Exclusive" and collect. And after that go to your inventory and activate Aoede.

Comment

In many countries the company's that offer rewards do not have free offers available to those players because of where they live in the world. What I can get as offers here in the USA is different that the ones in New Zealand, (they were no offers there yesterday). So it is possible that some places there is no "Free"

Comment

Working...
                    X