Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel s exclusive event

not worth the effort
    Last edited by R2173048; 07-28-2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: not worth no one of importance hears ya hear

Here's a question to you... what does the word "today" mean?
    Do people seriously prefer not to think before doing something and just complain after they mess up?
    I'm too lazy to do this right now, but if I wasn't I'd show you a screenshot of the event's window where is written "TODAY" on 3 of the requirements to get Mikaela. And just for your information, today+reset=tomorrow and tomorrow =/= today
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

lol..there is a words "today" on each requirement as per screenshot..It already state from beginning and mean that the requirement fulfilled is valid for 1 day. so who's mistake? Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	today mean.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	1691903
      :mad: xN30x :mad:
      :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

heres ur answer it means 24 hrrs from when u do something

Comment

money grabbing greed bags is what they r

Comment

Originally posted by R2173048 View Post
            heres ur answer it means 24 hrrs from when u do something
            It's state today..it doesn't mention time for 24 hours countdown from when you start recharge.

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

of course it doesn't then y not reset the other 2 event required only the dfimes got reset

Comment

of course it doesn't then y not reset the other 2 event required only the dfimes got reset
                what are the 2 event that you refer? My aoede got reset even i have fulfilled the requirement yesterday.

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

the dimes r the only thing that got reset on mine the 2s infernos never did and well the other is just a requirement of 800 serphs

Comment

U guys fuked up yet again.... Does it never faiol with you people, i had everything i needed for the angel exclusive except the seriphs i won at the wheel of fortune, was waiting for the turn over to get them and everything i had done today was reset that is bull shi t i did everything u fukers wanted from me to get the mika angel and u expect me to buy and spend more diamond un ****** real,,, u people r wrong and a big rip off if this is what u r doing it doesnt say anything about the reset , reseting everything anywhere... This is getting tiresome i want my angel and i want it now.... Or i will be talking to my lawyer about this site way to many money grabs and illegal practices going on u cant rip people off and expect no repercussions.... Upurs-ign, server manacity get ur act together
                    lol do you know many people like to threaten with lawyers?go join their club, it's a big one

Comment

it would be with player that don't back each other and just sit there sucking there ****

Comment

it would be with player that don't back each other and just sit there sucking there ****
                        You've got money to recharge 20000 diamonds... so you should have enough money to take some English lessons. I advise you to do it. You can't expect people to back each other" when it's obvious that you've made a really dumb mistake (out of being too lazy, to read carefully what's written)
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                        logic.

Comment

Ppl like OP support p2w and ask us to back each other ? gtfo

Comment

Working...
                          X