Gen strategy guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen strategy guide?

Is there a gem placement strategy guide anywhere online?

I'm a berzerker, and I have bones, claw, valkyrie and djinni.

Main hero has all HP CRIT MDEF PATK and then a mix of block/end/pdef

Bones has all defense gems and he usually stands in front of main, with a healer totem in front of him.

for claw and valkyrie, I'm experimenting with different gems and some advice would be helpful.

Any responses would be appreciated, thanks.

As a Berserker my gems are hp, patk, crit, agility and pdef and my claw has the same gems. my bones and valkyrie have hp, pdef, mdef, dodge, block gems and my djinni has hp, matk, pdef, mdef, crit gems.

Comment

As a berserker I focused everything on my main character, Gems, Runes, Dragonsouls, all my heroes are weak, i let them die in 1 shot, with this way my main can tank a lot of damage and earn Rage faster

Comment

thanks for your help. I tried some of these techniques. The agility gems, I never even considered them (a while ago I saw a thread somewhere and several players said the agility gems were useless)... but it was interesting to watch what those gems did.

I'm still working on building up a bunch of dodge gems so i can finish aquarius.

Comment

gems for berekster:HP,PATK,PDEF,MDEF and DODGE or CRIT
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
            gems for berekster:HP,PATK,PDEF,MDEF and DODGE or [strike]CRIT[/strike]
            make that Block, as some attacks cannot be dodged but can be blocked and you are good
            LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

You can dodge all attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                not against high hit users. They will hack through your dodge as if it was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                  go read all info about skills and repeat that after it. i think there is something wrong whit your comment. you should see that if you do this.
                  League of angels Rain s114
                  Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                  sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                  chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
                    go read all info about skills and repeat that after it. i think there is something wrong whit your comment. you should see that if you do this.
                    There is one skill on Mystic that CANNOT be dodged. (Icicle Arrow) There is also Sands of Time on Guardian.
                    Shadowbound
                    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                    League of Angels
                    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

never gem dodge or block on claws . as they aint getting any dodge/block per lvl having around 2k dodge equals with having none . personally i run the "normal" way : p atk hp m def p def crit swapping crit for hit when fighting high evasive players . if u got those godly pants from last CS tycoon and ur claws is wearing them then u can drop m def and do p atk/hp/p def/hit/crit

Comment

so you run the "normal" way on your berzerk toon as well? patk p mdef pdef crit?

and no dodge or block at all?

The reason I ask, is the standard berserk dragonsoul skill seems to be based on Dodge/Block.

Comment

another issue is that having Dodge gems seems to really help in Zodiac. So what would be the approach there? Load up on Block gems for main toon, then swap them to Dodge when fighting Boss in Zodiac?

Comment

main hero always runs dodge instead of crit no matter what class u are . it helps so much in pve it aint even a reason to debate

Comment

Working...
                            X