Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Server Tournament, Low Team, Beat much higher Team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tournament, Low Team, Beat much higher Team.

Hey guys, as it says, i was just wondering as ****.

the opponent team has a total br of: 3,7 Mil. Br our team has a total br of: 5,2 Mil. Br.

Opponent:

Limitless : 902k Br
    the hand: 639k Br
    Kenau: 693k Br
    Falcon: 600k Br
    Yleath: 1Mil Br

our team:

Veicis: 974k Br
    Kuroko: 1,18 Mil Br
    JusTaGozu: 1,23 Mil Br
    Scarafone: 928k Br
    Curseofdead: 973k Br

Veicis is first and beat: the hand, Kenau, falcon.
    Then its Kuroko 1,18 Mil br vs Yleath 1 mil br. Yleath Hits kuroko for 550k Damage. while kuroko hit him for 257k Damage. (550k damage to a stronger opponent ? what the hell.)

Now Curseofdead (973k br) against Yleath.
    Here i really had to laugh.
    Yleath hits curse for 426k Damage. Less then Kuroko which is much stronger (also much better stats) lol?
    and curse hits him for ......................... 6119 Damage. what the **** is this ****?

Then its justagozu ( me) against yleath. he hits me for 301k Damage i do hit him for 191k Damage. (Kuroko almost as strong as me he beat me very often in COM etc) cant believe the difference here.
    i win in the end with very low hp. and i got 230k Br more than this guy.

im vs the Limitless 900k br next. Just to remember u, its 1,23 Mil br against 900k Br.

He hit me for 219 k DAMAGE!!!!!!! i hit him for 248k Damage !!!!!!!!!!!!

then its Scarafone ( 928k Br) against Limitless 900k br

Scara heals him +23k hp each hit. so he doesnt even do any damage while being stronger.

Here some Screenshots:Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	596.3 KB
ID:	1754047Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt33.jpg
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	1754058Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt3.jpg
Size:	605.0 KB
ID:	1754057Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt2.jpg
Size:	605.9 KB
ID:	1754056Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Size:	405.7 KB
ID:	1754055Click image for larger version

Name:	33131313235235rgergergreg.jpg
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	1754054Click image for larger version

Name:	33131313235235rgerg.jpg
Size:	584.8 KB
ID:	1754053Click image for larger version

Name:	33131313235235.jpg
Size:	602.7 KB
ID:	1754052Click image for larger version

Name:	33131313.jpg
Size:	608.2 KB
ID:	1754051Click image for larger version

Name:	323333.jpg
Size:	607.5 KB
ID:	1754050Click image for larger version

Name:	3233.jpg
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	1754049Click image for larger version

Name:	323.jpg
Size:	591.5 KB
ID:	1754048Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt333.jpg
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	1754059

Yaa i'd like to see some explanation as well how the *** is this possible?
    as none of them cant beat any one of us 1v1. + i do -3 kill straight... so ***.?
    The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

oh and here the screenshot of the 550k

Click image for larger version

Name:	33131313235235rgergergreg.jpg
Size:	601.7 KB
ID:	1691947

Comment

BR doesn't mean ****. And the damage shown on these fights is the total damage divided I believe into 6. The reason why you can do higher damage to stronger opponents, is because they have higher DEF and HP.
        And some builds work better against some opponents and worse against others, so you shouldn't be surprised if someone that can beat you does significantly worse than you against another opponent.
        You have to use strategy in such tournaments, not just rely on shear strength.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

well, yleath must be hiding his br :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

I guess your team is just bad at arranging the order of fights, it is an important factor too

Comment

lol your 1,23 BR and sound like a noob ,,, other team 2 best players both have a holy weapon (heal)and your the only one in your team ... yealth had a lvl10 cherub on main and some of yours only have lvl7 ,,, also what totems using makes a huge diff etc etc etc ... and its not only about br ...
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

You would think people would have learned by now that BR doesn't mean jack squat, but it seems not

Comment

LOL who is talkin about BR? main fact he hit 2 players with high def more then to a player who has less? as long as i know there is nothin to do with BR lol :d & ur sayin bull **** about not knowin what it means when looks like u have no clue about it ur self
                  The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                    LOL who is talkin about BR? main fact he hit 2 players with high def more then to a player who has less? as long as i know there is nothin to do with BR lol :d & ur sayin bull **** about not knowin what it means when looks like u have no clue about it ur self
                    Guess you didn't read what I wrote...
                    Usually players who have higher DEF, have higher HP as well. Higher hp means that heroes take more damage before falling. Damage in TT is shown as total damage divided by 6.

I'll try to explain it as to a kid, maybe that would work...
                    Player with 309421730472342 BR hits player with 1000000 br.. player with 1000000 br will take 6x450k
                    Player with 309421730472342 BR hits player with 100000 br.. player with 100000 br will take 6x20k
                    Do you understand now, why you hit weaker players for less? ...
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

let's see if we can dissect this fight a bit. gonna skip to the first supposedly "WTH" moment.
                      Originally posted by JusTaGozu View Post
                      Then its Kuroko 1,18 Mil br vs Yleath 1 mil br. Yleath Hits kuroko for 550k Damage. while kuroko hit him for 257k Damage. (550k damage to a stronger opponent ? what the hell.)
                      Looking just at BR can be deceptive. How do the BRs of the mains compare? does he have Hecate, earthshaker, or a really good BC? speaking of BC, does he have a good Infinite rage build going (those can be really powerful for the BR shown). What about dodge levels on the main (10K main dodge can swing things if you don't have idun's)? Or Godly items, especially godly weapon?

In short, without seeing detailed character sheets the BR is at best a poor approximation of power.

Now Curseofdead (973k br) against Yleath.
                      Here i really had to laugh.
                      Yleath hits curse for 426k Damage. Less then Kuroko which is much stronger (also much better stats) lol?
                      and curse hits him for ......................... 6119 Damage. what the **** is this ****?
                      As has been mentioned already, the damage per swing in TT is just the total damage dealt divided by either 5 or 6 (depending on which side wins). Also, the total damage dealt is based on the amount of HP the enemy team has. You say kuruko has better stats, that means he has more hp and thus killing him 100% to dead would result in a larger number. There isn't anything weird going on here, both teams got killed from 100%. sounds like Yleath has a really good build and/or lots of casher stuff.

also, the super low damage out of curse is just a sign of how strong yleath was. Think about what happens when you attack someone 300K below you, in wyrmrace or CS or something? you decimate them, and they barely scratch you. same thing here, and more evidence that he probably has a good hecate since the number is so low.
                      Then its justagozu ( me) against yleath. he hits me for 301k Damage i do hit him for 191k Damage. (Kuroko almost as strong as me he beat me very often in COM etc) cant believe the difference here.
                      i win in the end with very low hp. and i got 230k Br more than this guy.

im vs the Limitless 900k br next. Just to remember u, its 1,23 Mil br against 900k Br.

He hit me for 219 k DAMAGE!!!!!!! i hit him for 248k Damage !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      It sounds like you might not realize that damage carries over in these fights. Kuroko weakened Yleath, which meant you could finish him. I'd be willing to bet if you faced Yleath fresh he'd have beat you as well.

You then mentioned you finished the fight at very low hp, then sound surprised that you got beat by the next player. Again, low hp means most if not all your heros probably got wiped out, and your main was probably low on HP. the damage carries over, it's like the CS matches that way.

then its Scarafone ( 928k Br) against Limitless 900k br

Scara heals him +23k hp each hit. so he doesnt even do any damage while being stronger.
                      Once again, BR is a poor man's estimate of power, especially when it's that close. if Limitless was getting healed, he probably had hecate, does Scarafone have hecate? if not, it's not surprising he lost, even if limitless was weakened.

So to summarize, BR does not equal power level, bigger numbers in TT doesn't mean tomfoolery occured, and you got beat by a team whose #1 and #2 players were better than yours, and whose team formation beat yours.
                      Last edited by hunuot; 07-29-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

You are supposed to be able to look at the individual fights and see what happened specifically

Comment

Originally posted by Correllian View Post
                          You are supposed to be able to look at the individual fights and see what happened specifically
                          exactly, watch complete battles, not just logs.

also, i viewed yleath and found nothing that stands out from gozu's team members. he has evenly distributed BR.
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Yleath has no hecate and he is a sorc. Yleath has a dodge of 7k Kuroko has a dodge of 8,5k. Yleath Strongest companion is 170k br Valkyrie. Kurokos strongest companion is Berserk claw with 260k Br. Kurokos main has 322k br, Yleaths main has 336k Br, so their stats are like equal. while kuroko has the much better companions and upgrades on items like dodge. I got much weaker stats at the upgrades than kuroko does but i have a overall strong companion build. i just dont get this high difference. There is nothing huge or super different that could explain this damage to kuroko for me. Yleaths other heroes have like 110-130k br. all he really did push is the br of his main, which is like equal to kurokos by stats, weaker at upgrades. Specially vs me, i have all my companions at 180k+ br and horsemen at 260k br. i also have hecate in the back. his berserk claw is at 110k br. so not any danger for my back row. his main has equal stats to mine. his angel has 120k br mine has 137k br with much higher agility(mikaela). how is he supposed after being damaged, to do much more damage to me with this build, heroes, main, angel, stats? i just dont get it even when u guys try to say everything fine, the details and this result is still weird i think...

Comment

one question did Yleath has a maxed inspire bonus of 20% atk, 20% hp and 20% def??? :P

and vice versa

Comment

Working...
                              X