Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About offers

hi,

anyone know an offer that actually works? Not the ones that need credit card. I tried a few but i dont receive any diamonds.

Originally posted by Lascar77 View Post
    hi,

anyone know an offer that actually works? Not the ones that need credit card. I tried a few but i dont receive any diamonds.
    You haven't looked hard enough. Radium one has roughly 20-30 daily offers that work.
    They don't show on every browser, I'll leave you to find out which though.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      You haven't looked hard enough. Radium one has roughly 20-30 daily offers that work.
      They don't show on every browser, I'll leave you to find out which though.
      I tried, they open up just fine on my browser no problem them, its just that they dont send anything. So far only 1 worked for me on video 2 diamonds. Only that i tried about 8 others they dont.

Comment

I tried, they open up just fine on my browser no problem them, its just that they dont send anything. So far only 1 worked for me on video 2 diamonds. Only that i tried about 8 others they dont.
        yeah same here, having problems finding a consistent offer that works, so far i've only manage 31 dias, and i tried watching the videos but i never got any dias from it !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

I believe I got about ... 6200 diamonds from offers. Yep, you haven't tried hard enough
          Click image for larger version

Name:	premium.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	1691975
          Sadly it can show only offers up to 13 days, else I'd show how small the scroller would be with all offers
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

I believe I got about ... 6200 diamonds from offers. Yep, you haven't tried hard enough
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]97016[/ATTACH]
            Sadly it can show only offers up to 13 days, else I'd show how small the scroller would be with all offers
            Like i said if you read properly, i tried on many, they don't award me anything for completing. I will try again some more and see.

btw which offer section is that shot from?
            Last edited by Lascar77; 07-30-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Like i said if you read properly, i tried on many, they don't award me anything for completing. I will try again some more and see.
              oh, I read properly: "I tried a few".. first of all, few means .. a really small amount/number. Few with an "a" in front of it, means a small amount/number, but enough.
              Clearly if you haven't found what I found, you haven't reached that point of "enough"
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              logic.

Comment

oh, I read properly: "I tried a few".. first of all, few means .. a really small amount/number. Few with an "a" in front of it, means a small amount/number, but enough.
                Clearly if you haven't found what I found, you haven't reached that point of "enough"
                Ok i see the point here, no problem. you can keep it to yourself, thank you for your input on the matter. Gj to the human race for making antisocial people. Like everyone has the time to rampage through all the pages of something to get 2 diamonds. Everyone looks for a consistent working offer so we can at least participate in events that require a recharge simple as that. we can stop there, i got 2 diamonds im good.

So ya again, if you just want to patronize people **** you thanks.

Comment

Lawl, you clearly haven't read a thing I said.
                  Those offers I mentioned are DAILY. Daily as in .. YOU GET THEM DAILY. Which by the way falls under "consistent". And I gave you more than enough information for you to be able to figure out how to get them by just spending 5 mins of your time. 5 mins.
                  As far as me being antisocial, maybe I am.. who knows. But I'd much rather give people a chance to stop being lazy and spend at least 5 mins to find out what they are looking for.
                  Stop being a princess waiting for everything to be served to you.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

i have a simple question that requires "zero" sarcasm... coz i've checked all 7 options and i never saw those in your SS, where you get it? and is it just regional? coz i'm from the philippines !!! or you are just boasting about how much free dias you got?
                    Last edited by pkmonster; 07-30-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                      i have a simple question that requires "zero" sarcasm... coz i've checked all 7 options and i never saw those in your SS, where you get it? and is it just regional? coz i'm from the philippines !!! or you are just boasting about how much free dias you got?
                      I don't think it's regional, but I believe you need to do a few offers before those unlock (I did about 20 offers x50-150 diamonds the first day and on the second I got those with 2 diamonds and every now and then a few x50-90 diamonds offers unlock again).
                      And as I said in the #2 post, the offers are from Radium One, but they open with only one browser (one of the main ones so it's easy to find). If you're using the wrong browser, you'd get just 1 or 2 offers.
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      logic.

Comment

all the offers are country based...how do i know?simple enough i did try opening same offer site with my home ip and then with ip`s from other countries . each time the offers were different

Comment

I don't think it's regional, but I believe you need to do a few offers before those unlock (I did about 20 offers x50-150 diamonds the first day and on the second I got those with 2 diamonds and every now and then a few x50-90 diamonds offers unlock again).
                          And as I said in the #2 post, the offers are from Radium One, but they open with only one browser (one of the main ones so it's easy to find). If you're using the wrong browser, you'd get just 1 or 2 offers.
                          i see so all i have to do is to try different browsers... ok thnx i'll try that !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                            all the offers are country based...how do i know?simple enough i did try opening same offer site with my home ip and then with ip`s from other countries . each time the offers were different
                            Really? Because using a proxy makes all offers inaccessible, or at least those that I've seen. So even if that's the case, you still won't be able to complete
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

Really? Because using a proxy makes all offers inaccessible, or at least those that I've seen. So even if that's the case, you still won't be able to complete
                              another question... did you use a credit card? coz if you did, that's a deal breaker for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X