Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a hero start with 100 rage?

http://ua2-kong-loa.r2games.com/shar...053d9d7dfb9018

The nereida didnt get hit by anything, started with 100 rage and used her ability first turn. How might this be possible?

Hmm, replay does not work, but just wanting to know if this is possible or is it a bug?
    Last edited by RyZed; 07-31-2014, 01:13 AM.

Originally posted by RyZed View Post
    http://ua2-kong-loa.r2games.com/shar...053d9d7dfb9018

The nereida didnt get hit by anything, started with 100 rage and used her ability first turn. How might this be possible?

Hmm, replay does not work, but just wanting to know if this is possible or is it a bug?
    prolly an orange dragon totem at work? or a paladin using his level 75 partner skill before nereida's first turn?
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but our highest level player on our server(kongregate S4) is 72 at the moment.
      The player is a mystic, had a purple healing totem level 10. It was partnered with blazing phantom if that changes anything.
      There is also another berserker player I found level 66 that had a berserker claw starting with 100 rage, partnered with KOB.
      If anything I think it is likely a bug.

Comment

hmmmmmm......

Comment

was there a warrior hero in the front that died first? if so, it was probably the warrior dragonsoul protect skill that gives backrow allies rage when the warrior dies.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
            was there a warrior hero in the front that died first? if so, it was probably the warrior dragonsoul protect skill that gives backrow allies rage when the warrior dies.
            yeap, i forgot to put this possibility in my eariler reply :P
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

wrong post ...
              Last edited by ohkitsune; 07-31-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                Nope, it is 100 rage when you hover over the Nereida the instant you enter battle. Seems to be only on Kongregate S4, I have found another player with a King o Bones that starts with 100 rage. Probably related to the massive server bug we had earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by RyZed View Post
                  Nope, it is 100 rage when you hover over the Nereida the instant you enter battle. Seems to be only on Kongregate S4, I have found another player with a King o Bones that starts with 100 rage. Probably related to the massive server bug we had earlier.
                  i want this bug. now.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                  X