sky archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky archer

i don`t know who`s create design for sky archer costume,but is really very UGLY.How come sorcerer with bow?!damn...

Don't like it? then don't use it

Comment

Originally posted by Cry4You View Post
      i don`t know who`s create design for sky archer costume,but is really very UGLY.How come sorcerer with bow?!damn...
      why did you collect the shards in the first place? or you prolly didnt know what an archer is?

anyway, you can simply hide it.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Cry4You View Post
        This is what happens: Players whine about not getting free costumes and when they do get one, they whine about the design and all that. Guess they can't please everyone huh? Just hide it if you don't like it.

Comment

mark don`t show costume . problem fixed

Comment

is my opinion and i know can hide.bcz is free should i say `` wow i like it ``???

Comment

Yes, you can't bite the hand that feeds you. If you are freebie then "lick" master boots and hope that in coming 6 months they give you free wings. or free hero. Or something else really nice and by that time somewhat useless.

Comment

costume reminds me of assassin's creed though.

Comment

Its free premium items. You should be happy that they gave you that. No matter what it looks like. You can't have your cake and eat it too you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X