Shards swap and inventory section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shards swap and inventory section

• It would be nice if shards could be swapped into other shards, maybe in forge.
      The "heavy" of each shards depends from the ease to collect them: ex. Imperial Stallion Shards have less price than Lycorax Soul one, so (ex. too) 10 Imperial Stallion Shards are needed for one Lyco Soul one and so on...
    • I think it will be also useful to have a section in inventory only for shards, lotto cards, vouchers, quiz cards, element crystals, the useless group ticket and so on

What do u think?

Yes, I like both suggestions. Maybe not the same exact exchange ratio for shards, but along those lines. It is quite cumbersome to see all the items like lotto cards left over when lotto isn't active. Another section would be nice.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

or you just can wait till event come back....eventualy
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

...and what about exceeded shards of item that you've already synthed? You got them not as a gift but you earned them by accomplishing tasks. Take as example those for sky archer cloth or glacial wolf. And if you could exchange them for some dragonblood shard or lycorax ones?
        It is quite evident that lotto cards or shell point cards or other game cards must be kept for the next event, but what about shards? they are earned but become useless.

Comment

Working...
        X