Infinite Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Rage

yesterday Infinite rage build is still working for me but for some reason today it doesn't work anymore o.O has anyone experience this today?

How many more topics will be made about this? Devs finally got together to fix it, it's been too long that we've played with this bug
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

allow us to use three totems in the battle! and there should be no restriction on using more of same totems! XD
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        How many more topics will be made about this? Devs finally got together to fix it, it's been too long that we've played with this bug
        looks like some1's enjoying !!! were you bullied by this build when you were a kid? LMFAO !!!

and to answer you shirou, yes there are more like us, still not sure if it's a bug or a correction, but don't worry infinite rage build doesn't end here !!! you just have to upgrade you're AC and nereida to upgrade +15 or if you're a pally like me, use inspiring banner !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

so, if rage stacking was a bug, its fixed for all? I mean for totem guardians, Taurus nightmare zodiac, etc. If it is then its good news for me
          salz
          Guild : Razor
          UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

some ppl still dont understand why claw build is so good , and are so focused on the infite rage ,
            Last edited by ohkitsune; 07-31-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
              looks like some1's enjoying !!! were you bullied by this build when you were a kid? LMFAO !!!
              Nope, not bullied. As a matter of fact I'm using it myself. I'd just rather have it fixed, as it's clearly game breaking. My main hero (front row, so no astral to buff it) could use skill every single turn due to getting over 100 rage by getting hit.
              Soon I'm gonna give a try to a bit different build though, infinite rage with Amazon Huntress. Should be fun, main wiping 1 hero, amazon 2nd and then back to full rage. If someone decides to put heroes in back-->inherit to claw
              Last edited by Painindaback; 07-31-2014, 08:27 AM.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

yip looks like they do something about rage mechanics. Someone posted at GTArcade too http://community.gtarcade.com/post/21443/. Btw anyone know how much approximately blessed stone needed to from +12 to +15? Kinda suspect maybe need another month or 2 months to revive this build

Comment

Pally says ''infinite rage destroyed? no sir!''

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                    Pally says ''infinite rage destroyed? no sir!''
                    Sadly need to make adjustments to my party for this to work My nereida is way too fast atm to affect my main and claw
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Nope, not bullied. As a matter of fact I'm using it myself. I'd just rather have it fixed, as it's clearly game breaking. My main hero (front row, so no astral to buff it) could use skill every single turn due to getting over 100 rage by getting hit.
                      Soon I'm gonna give a try to a bit different build though, infinite rage with Amazon Huntress. Should be fun, main wiping 1 hero, amazon 2nd and then back to full rage. If someone decides to put heroes in back-->inherit to claw
                      you know in a way i agree w/ you !!! i am also thinking of a variation of this infinite rage, but sadly i need some dias !!! and regarding this bug, i think only cash heroes like ES would be affected, coz i just need to upgrade nereida and AC to get the 100 rage !!!
                      Last edited by pkmonster; 07-31-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                        you know in a way i agree w/ you !!! i am also thinking of a variation of this infinite rage, but sadly i need some dias !!! and regarding this bug, i think only cash heroes like ES would be affected, coz i just need to upgrade nereida and AC to get the 100 rage !!!
                        No need for diamonds, after this HoC I'll have enough for probably 35000 points.. which hopefully will be enough for Amazon Huntress. With my current stats she should deal 880k crits, 1,760k with the double hit(that's without counting elemental, which will be doubled as well so roughly 400k more). Enough to obliterate a humongous casher's main, which usually stands in front row. Hecate? Oh well. Odin's blade? Same **** lol
                        Last edited by Painindaback; 07-31-2014, 10:22 AM.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

then how to build infinite rage for pally party after fixed?
                          someone can tell how?

Comment

Originally posted by R268504349 View Post
                            then how to build infinite rage for pally party after fixed?
                            someone can tell how?
                            Main hero=fastest, damage dealer=2nd, nereida=+15/18(depending on if it's still bugged to give 1 less rage), Astral=+15
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

Main hero=fastest, damage dealer=2nd, nereida=+15/18(depending on if it's still bugged to give 1 less rage), Astral=+15
                              good thing you mentioned that, if they were to fix this so called bug, then they should fix that as well !!! the problem is when you upgrade nereida to +12 instead of getting +42 rage you get +41 rage !!! so when you get to upgrade +15 you only get +44 !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X