Server S175 is lacking Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server S175 is lacking Numbers

Server s175 is on the verge of being a ghost server we either need more player or a merge atleast

S175 needs to be merged

pls do something about our server, only few people are left, we have a difficult time finishing TA, TD, inferno and other events due to lack of people.... we hope our server is merged

Comment

that true. now only have 3 guild that still active. 1 guild only have 4 people that active. the most active guild only have 5 to 6 people that active. in this server many player have to make several clone just to make it through the quest. please response this and make the server merge come true

Comment

the server is can already count as dead now. only 20 player max that still active. need merge server quickly

Comment

Your request is noted but all merges are at the discretion of the developers and active player thresholds.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I'm pretty sure S116-Imp Parliament is way below active player thresholds and has been for some time. Perhaps we could join forces with S175 and one or two, maybe three, other servers and perhaps we can all start having fun again. I can't spend money on a server where the active player base is so small that we end up cooperating with each other on who gets what reward from whatever event and end up spending less money overall. I mean it's kinda nice that we're all being cooperative in this way, but it's also not very competitive, and basic things like td, inferno, ta, end up not getting done by some of us on a day to day basis. It would be nice to have some new competition again. Cheers!

Comment

I agree that we badly need a merge on S116-Imp Parliament please!

Comment

Thank you for the response ModAE86, i hope we do get server merge soon

Comment

Working...
                X