No announcement yet.

God I am Tired of the unbalanced Cross server teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at how terrible i am ... you got lucky just get 220 pts. me ????

http://postimg.org/image/815e9sr6n/

they dont let me mining even just once. to over powered lol

Comment

Man, you guys reached an all time low today lol. You dumped me into a match that had 2 min 15 seconds gone and the score was already 480 to 0. Final score was 1010 to 170 and I scored 100 of the 170 points. No wonder you cant get people to play the cross server matches, this one only had 6 players on each team. So when I entered that evened the teams up at 6 and the team I got dumped into started the match at a disadvantage. The thing that really ticked me off this time wasn't the losing, I was 2 consecutive victories going for 3 to get the CS hot event reward. Nothing like the great balanced teams we are stuck with in the CS matches. When will you do something about this mess?

Comment

yep another day comes and it's business as usual in CS matches. Same negative experience as always.

Comment

i dont know what your talking about iv never been in a match that ddint have the full amount of ppl in it and sure sometime you get a bad team but it all how you make it. I took a team that wasnt doing anything and loosing badly to winning. im usually in the top 5 in the match most of the time in the top 3 more often being in first than anything else. and still im not always on the winning team. stop complaining about the matches you loose by saying there unbalanced you lost em because the other team was just better.
          S190(Scattered Mountains)
          Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

You need to understand I'm talking about matches I win as well, not just loses. If you're going to comment in a thread you should at least read all of it. What amuses me most about your post is you presume to tell me what I have or haven't experienced. If you haven't experienced the imbalance that occurs during the CS matches then you are either being less than honest or you're the one of very few to not have experienced it. If you go back through this thread you will find that not many, if any at all, support your opinion that this imbalance does not exist.
            Last edited by Pompo345; 09-07-2014, 05:08 PM. Reason: Added content

Comment

lol cs is just too boring now
              its either my team is winning 1000+ to 0 or my team is loosing big time becus there like a 1.5mil+ br on opp team
              never get a match I could enjoy with a lot of ppl around my strength
              I could post 100+ sses of cs wins which have a gap of 900+ gap in scores(not that I am gona take that many ss ever xD)
              rank 1-3 almst always, too god damn boring to mine... just staying at enemy spawn and killing everyone god cs is a pain....
              have 25+ kills and never die once in a match no I am not braging its just sad that 80% of those kills are 400k brs.....
              kinda ashamed of getting ungodly=/
              -ness

Comment

posted just in support but I doubt this thread will do any good

Comment

Well im usually in balanced matches... we lose a lil or we win with an inch.... Enjoy every match!

Comment

CS is fairly unimportant. Considering you get honor from either winning or losing, it doesn't matter. Add in the fact that you can do as many CS per day as you want, and you should stop caring whether you win or lose. Just reap the honor and move on to another one.

Comment

rankings :P

Comment

Listen here, why do you think unbalance exist? cuz money exist. case closed
                        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                        X