Question on Archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Archers

Archers have been out a while now and people have leveled up enough to help answer this question hopefully. I Have not seen a current guide on the Archer class. Does anyone know what a good build is for the archers? (specifically hunter), and what heroes compliment archers at all. Especially if you have an idea regarding the free heroes. (but I will take whatever opinions you have as well as what gems for higher level archers are worth using.
    On a separate note....is there a gem or game plan that counters someone that has a lot of dodge/block gems?
    Thank you in advance for your time.

Gut12
    Server 191 Dread island
    Archer - hunter (level 63)

Are you the same gut12 from s169? If so, Shiki here :P

Also counter to dodge gems is hit gems, no idea on block.
    Best gems are almost the same for most, hp, atk, crit, dodge/hit and pdef.

Comment

and mdef to lower damage from some angels and mages
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Thanks, what about hero set up? ...
        and yes Shiki..I am the same...lol

Comment

This is my party's setup here and what heroes I have on my Hunter.

And this is what it has resulted me to be able to get.

Pretty much, I still play and build my Hunter as if she were my paladin, probably not the smartest and wisest choice, but as you can see, it's working.

Comment

wow sooo long i forgot we had archers, lol

Comment

Originally posted by niveklt9109 View Post
              This is my party's setup here and what heroes I have on my Hunter.

And this is what it has resulted me to be able to get.

Pretty much, I still play and build my Hunter as if she were my paladin, probably not the smartest and wisest choice, but as you can see, it's working.
              why are you keeping the nether knight on non buff zone? also why djini in front? you made him tank?

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                why are you keeping the nether knight on non buff zone? also why djini in front? you made him tank?
                I keep 3 front because the agi slot is ****. Since the 3 in the front are all weak in for me, it's a waste to put them in agi spot to rage someone elses front character before they attack. Also, sitting in the back for me will likely result in a rage attack from the enemy's berserker claw to die anyways.

Most players on that server aren't using their column AoE skill so each of them an absorb an attack before getting to my main and claw, and even if they are, their main would still need to make an attack before doing so resulting in an absorbed attack and they having a less likely chance to clear my front and using their rage skill on the back row.
                Last edited by niveklt9109; 08-03-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X