Cross server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server

This is not even funny anymore,its ridiculous.every time i enter cross server theres some casher lvl 70+ owning everyone.i mean 1 player can literally win against whole team.can you make like more levels of cross server?65lvl + players to fight against their equal?and those with levels bellow 65 to have their own rank of cross server battles?yea i get it,game needs casher...but you need normal players too,atleast make it more balanced fights....

cross server is for cashers now - not matter how strong you think you are, i go in and win one match out of 10. Most everyone i know who cashes some but not very heavy, will not do cs anymore and why it takes a while to get in now. Players have given up on how unfair. I just finished a game and we had high lvls but the power on opposite side was so heavy we were able to get ore once and therefore wasted out time. the game lasted 10 mins - its so unfair now its just crazy and most just hate it and dont go. Its quite useless in my opinion and one of the most disappointing things in the game. I have never seen a game that is so uneven in matches, its about what you can spend and why so many have quit and joined other games. I've been here since almost the beginning and will probably quit soon. I find it pointless and very disappointed in the customer service because its not player oriented unless you spend alot of money which i refuse to do. I pay enough and even that is too much for a monthly paid game. They have ruined this game, what they give free will never be enough. sad really.

Comment

Working...
    X