need suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need suggestion

hi all.. i have problem when battle pvp with others in my server...

my enemy has an angel that more spd than mine, so he/she do angel attack 1st...

the next problem is.. he/she has aquarius aegis..

my condition i have nyssa 7 stars, he/she has nyssa 8 stars.. my spd bout 100-200 differ to him/her.. but the problem when he gain aquarius effect 1st...

it really annoying me cos my angel attack doesnt do any dmg on his/her heroes or main if gain protect from aquarius...

how to solve this?

should i boost my angel to 8 stars too? or spend it to guardian?

*the condition before he gain aquarius and his/her spd is low than me, he/she never win to me..

thx for any suggestions

Yes you cannot do damage to your opponent because of Aquarius Aegis

Aquarius Skill
    - 25% chance to protect a party member rendering them IMMUNE to ALL attacks for 2 turns
    If you evolve your Nyssa follow with Aquarius Aegis.

Comment

u might need to consider the difference between you and your opponent's BR too, maybe he is just far stronger than you are, Aegis gives more stats to angel than Evolution too, my 7 star Nyssa always attacks faster than most of 8 star nyssa

Comment

is angel speed is everything?

i know that evolve from 7 to 8 stars need bout 5k over seraph stone (base on many table, and forum said)

so is there any other way?

now i develop seraph on guardian angel on my main (7 stars, aoede) and my hitter (BC, 7 stars boadicea)

Comment

i have aquarius too, but since he/she run 1st, seems buff effect from my aquarius not help much...

Comment

Originally posted by R268504349 View Post
            my condition i have nyssa 7 stars, he/she has nyssa 8 stars.. my spd bout 100-200 differ to him/her.. but the problem when he gain aquarius effect 1st...
            if you were refering to agi 100-200 diff is easy to attain, just upgrade your aegis skills!!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

if my nyssa on 8-stars too.. my agi is absolutely cant reach by him/her.

mine at 7 stars nyssa agi bout 34.337, and him/her 8 stars nyssa agi bout 34.463..

so closed..

but hard for me since aegis shard per day cant level up one level my aegis per day too..

@_@

Comment

how to boost my aegis stat fast?

i have all aegis til aquarius at level 3-6.

should i focus on one aegis?

Comment

how to boost my aegis stat fast?

i have all aegis til aquarius at level 3-6.

should i focus on one aegis?
                  dont focus on one aegis. itll slow you down even more.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

yes.. i level up all my aegis i have.. that's why i have all mine at level 3-6.

but since my enemy has evolve his/her angel to 8-stars, i have big problem cos aquarius help him/her protect his/her allies before my aquarius move..

made my angel move next to him/her doesnt do any dmg... ohhh... ****...

Comment

yes.. i level up all my aegis i have.. that's why i have all mine at level 3-6.

but since my enemy has evolve his/her angel to 8-stars, i have big problem cos aquarius help him/her protect his/her allies before my aquarius move..

made my angel move next to him/her doesnt do any dmg... ohhh... ****...
                      you can only do one thing bou that. increase your angel's agility. and you can do that by only three methods.

bonding/upgrading (which you must already have done)

aegis

evolve

i think you should keep workin on yer aegis like you already are, and evolve your angel to 8 stars
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

is there anything to counter aquarius buff when it goes 1st move?

Comment

Working...
                        X