Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help! Which Angel is more stronger? Aoede or Boadicea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! Which Angel is more stronger? Aoede or Boadicea?

Im about to level up to lvl50 later. And i'm still confused which angel to use if boadicea or aeode? On my account before aeode's attack is super low. I encountered different boa users on my server now and the attack of their boa is higher compare to players who is using aeode on my server. Which angel should i use?
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

aoede is more better than boadicea for me

Comment

Aoede is the stonger angel. Levels and aegis levels make a difference in angels strength.

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
        Im about to level up to lvl50 later. And i'm still confused which angel to use if boadicea or aeode? On my account before aeode's attack is super low. I encountered different boa users on my server now and the attack of their boa is higher compare to players who is using aeode on my server. Which angel should i use?
        what youre talkin bou was a bug when aoede was released. it has now been fixed and aoede attacks as she should.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Cmon, seriously? Aoede > Nyssa > Angelina > Boadecia. Aoede is much stronger than boa, the reason those boa have higher dmg is because people evolved them

Comment

Working...
          X