Best Totem for Claw Based Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Totem for Claw Based Build

anyone can help me with this one? dragon totem or fire? what u guys think if any other...for a claw with 300k br

im using dragon totem temporarily fer my claw to get two consec triggers, ever since rage update. before that, i was using fire totem.

also, draogn totem is better choice for guild/world bosses.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

if u have nereida + astral is pointless dragon , i rather go fire or ice

Comment

i think dragon totem is not bad when it goes +25 rages (topaz type)

i'm using healing totem actually.. my heal totem in topaz grade..

help me to maintain in battle as my primary char is pally...

Comment

i was using nereida, bones and nether with dragon totem blue one...as means of rage but now since that is broken, im kinda lost there

Comment

u can try Dragon or Fire totem for now they are better, Ice totem doesnt work on world boss or guild boss but they are good against players. then u can replace those later when u get the Bull totem

Comment

I pulled a Blue Bull totem outta the altar a while back. Just loving it. It's only 15% but when my claw hits for around 1-1.5m crit dependant on a full back row thats a nice 150-225k heal. Works nicely on my Paladin main as well with Thunderclap. In Spire/Totem/Zodiac I stack main up front claw behind me and go to town. Its only 4 rounds at Blue but that blue Bull helped me finally kill Pices, Finish L10 spire and clear L2 of Totems and get thru first 3 Nightmare Zodiac's.

Comment

Originally posted by Belmakar View Post
                I pulled a Blue Bull totem outta the altar a while back. Just loving it. It's only 15% but when my claw hits for around 1-1.5m crit dependant on a full back row thats a nice 150-225k heal. Works nicely on my Paladin main as well with Thunderclap. In Spire/Totem/Zodiac I stack main up front claw behind me and go to town. Its only 4 rounds at Blue but that blue Bull helped me finally kill Pices, Finish L10 spire and clear L2 of Totems and get thru first 3 Nightmare Zodiac's.
                yeah, bull is good if u don't have Hecate of Odin's blade, it can work with 2 heroes too, the problem is blue disapears quickly, i prefer the purple, too bad for me I still need to beat 3-2 to get the purple bull

Comment

how you got the blue bull? do u guys save up a bunch of sacrifice point and use the 200 at 20 cost? or does increasing the sacrifice cost to 30 increases chance of getting rare totem?

Comment

Originally posted by R26005927 View Post
                    how you got the blue bull? do u guys save up a bunch of sacrifice point and use the 200 at 20 cost? or does increasing the sacrifice cost to 30 increases chance of getting rare totem?
                    U will get blue bull randomly from totem sacrifice after u clear 1-10

Comment

so is that bad using healing totem then?

Comment

Working...
                      X