Pride King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride King

I would like to discuss the following ad on the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pride King.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1754348

I was told by a couple vets that this is not a dating site and that it is against TOS. This was after going " *hugs Alice* " in world chat.

This ad would seem to actually say it is a dating site. Now my question is : Is this a dating site or is the ad against TOS ?

Seriously? No like seriously? Out of all the possible things to complain about, such as essentially giving out a free pride king unlike people that had to pay for one...you decide to question the ad they used?
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
      Seriously? No like seriously? Out of all the possible things to complain about, such as essentially giving out a free pride king unlike people that had to pay for one...you decide to question the ad they used?
      I am sure there are already threads on the giving away of it. So I wanted to go a different route.
      Last edited by R29423805; 08-04-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R29423805 View Post
        I would like to discuss the following ad on the game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97809[/ATTACH]

I was told by a couple vets that this is not a dating site and that it is against TOS. This was after going " *hugs Alice* " in world chat.

This ad would seem to actually say it is a dating site. Now my question is : Is this a dating site or is the ad against TOS ?
        i dunno why would a vet tell you that. people kiss on chat on my server. i mean theres a kiss emot in chat too, fer that purpose :P
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
        X