X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Khal Drogo and guys like him/her from normal cs

Hello,

The subject is self explanatory...guys like them spoil all the fun...4 months of play, strategies, saving, cashing, striving to be better and there comes an uber-rich player with every available OP hero, equipment and stuff and spoils all the fun. I don't suggest they be banned from game, just make a special cs event just for them. I think they would find it more interesting than killing every single one that crosses their path.

Or at least put a limit on how many times they can participate in cs.

Anyone agrees, support the claim.

Originally posted by m3dio View Post
    Hello,

The subject is self explanatory...guys like them spoil all the fun...4 months of play, strategies, saving, cashing, striving to be better and there comes an uber-rich player with every available OP hero, equipment and stuff and spoils all the fun. I don't suggest they be banned from game, just make a special cs event just for them. I think they would find it more interesting than killing every single one that crosses their path.

isnt it a lot like in real life? why do you expect game to be any different?
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Hello,

1. it doesn't chance anything if it would happen.
      2.you would be whining 2 weeks later higher lvls and people who can survive long there without hoc heroes(or odins blade/loki staff)
      3. people like him make from time to time chat nicer in team chat instead of people whit less experience about cs constantly whining if losing due to completely random que making 1 sided swipe and blaming others for not doing what they want even it's often impossible what asking or just starting rage and telling everybody basically they are slacking off... as if,but some people are just too stupid sometimes.(every single one of them are usually low/mid lvls or midd/low br... few higher lvls whit low br also do that if getting frustrated)
      4 if your team is decent enough you can still win 1 or 2 big players in enemy team even they would be in 1st and 2nd place in total points. it can be done if they slack off pretty easily. otherwise it's hard.
      5 it's all about luck what kind of team you get. i admit swipes are really boring. doesn't matter winning or losing side.(this comes from player whit 460 cs victory and 284 loss only what it shows on my this char in loa. so yeah i have been cs more than that and more fights are still coming today :P )
      oh and last thing. every single mid and low cashier or old free player who is 70+ can turn around fight still now days cs fight around whit late entering or from starting little late. did that personally multiple times and i'm not big cashier myself. if i can do it you are also to able do it.
      Last edited by Carchadion; 08-06-2014, 02:43 PM.
      League of angels Rain s114
      Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
      sense of sanity comes from insanity.
      chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Although its kinda hard to follow what u r talking about (cause of ur language, no offense), i just want to explain sth... I ve been in team with them and lost. I ve been in team against them and won. That's not the point. The point is that they instill the feeling of hopelessness in opponents. Its one thing to try and fail and its another to feel its hopeless... Can u understand that? Its boring for gods shake...

Comment

Although its kinda hard to follow what u r talking about (cause of ur language, no offense), i just want to explain sth... I ve been in team with them and lost. I ve been in team against them and won. That's not the point. The point is that they instill the feeling of hopelessness in opponents. Its one thing to try and fail and its another to feel its hopeless... Can u understand that? Its boring for gods shake...
          i'm not interested about languages so no big deal for me when it's far from perfect. yes, i know even better than you probably. here is more about cs. i know how it feels like when you can't kill even 1 opponent whit 5 or 6 layers because opponents are just too strong. i know what it feels like to lose week constantly row. maybe win once in day or twice.. whit doing those around 12-16 in day. i know what it is to be in team that doesn't give up against opponent team that is simply impossible to beat. i also know teams that think opponent is unbeatable on start,but still managing to win. there are also teams that could win,but just fail being so hopeless or just thanks to some people going afk who look easy win nothing to do here. i got my 80 points. could still go on and there is other side of it also and been personally causing that reaction for few players also what you are asking do i understand.couple times there was guildie getting good laugh from opponent team chat due to that and shared it after fight:P.
          to put it short: there is not anything new for me on cs besides random chats that chance if there is somebody chatting. only close fights are good. rest are boring if chat not saving.
          you need to remember there it's just game. if you get strong reaction go off from comp and chill out bit(also wish better luck for next try).maybe should say go get a cookie instead of that thought,but anyways it's not matter of life and dead. just unbalanced browser game based on luck where you can be better if you pay more(even that doesn't always help if you have no idea what doing)or play whit better wisdom.
          League of angels Rain s114
          Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
          sense of sanity comes from insanity.
          chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

lol, you at least know from who you lose, when you run on guy who has 200k less BR than you, 1 ruby hero, and aoede angel and you lose without taking him more than 20% of hp on cross server (first blood kill, so no boosts for dying) than notice that he has aquarius aegis than you will see how frustrating can it be, especialy when you add on that 2 person just sitting in base afk and dimnish your team chance to win, but that is another storry,
            Clearly it was more urgently to remove mail points from tycoon than make one update that will remove afk morons from CS

P.S. 711+k BR and still strugling to win aquarius boss, BC, KoB, guardian and djinni, all on +14 upgrade
            Last edited by solowingpixy; 08-06-2014, 05:16 PM.
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Thread closed. Not going to happen. Even if we try there's not enough players to start a separate match

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X