Is "Collect" button in mail bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "Collect" button in mail bug?

do anyone here also noticed that when you click "Collect",your gold not added?

Refresh to get the gold. I know it's a pain, but that seems to be the only thing that resolves that.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

i did refresh,but still gold not added,no screenshot because its unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
        Refresh to get the gold. I know it's a pain, but that seems to be the only thing that resolves that.
        No refresh don't work. I refreshed and what not and all i still am missing items like seraph stones and elemental dust that was saved up. It's a bug and that needs to be fixed and compensated. If collect all is suppose to delete items too. They should have put that in the notes not to use collect all anymore unless you want your stuff deleted.

Comment

Same happened here =/
          S146 Galvine

Comment

lots of gold wasted with that "collect" button

Comment

good job r2. you **** us up again! i want my money (in game gold) back. you damn failers!!!!!! is only because of your wonderfull updates!

R2 : " wow we stopped the bug abuses not to gain tycoon points , but we screw up all players from all servers!! we are so proound of ourselfs!!:

Comment

I would agree appears I did not get gold/rewards on old emails using the collect button. Using it on retrieve worked fine. I am fine with old emails not counting towards tycoon but to not receive the rewards into inventory or gold stash is shameful. Please provide feedback to the community on this matter.

Chesty
                Server 178

Comment

Working...
                X