I got suggestionhow bout cross-server twilight clash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got suggestionhow bout cross-server twilight clash

I ve bounced around many servers since back in beta phase mostly s74 ign:Chaos and finally settled on s179 ign: Oracle and every server I've seen go from full guilds to a few in each. Which at start make twilight clash utterly making twilight kinda of useless cause never any opponents show so get little honor and makes people not even bother anymore. Obviously merges wont happen for quite some time causse busy opening more new servers then fixing the real issue of inactivity and dead servers. Those who stayed with s179 thought would make more sense to take all the active members in one guild and raise level and flag which benefits all our actives. So I propose instead upgrade cities and prizes also the number of cities and rewards that make people stay on servers and are beneficial for most our levels.

Oracle
    s179

Server marge would help more than cross server Twilight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
      Server marge would help more than cross server Twilight.
      Agreed - but we know that is not going to happen. SO maybe a new event that admins can find a way to make more money off would be something to at least give a little spark to the dead servers that are around.

Yepa s74
      Maliaka s179

Comment

Working...
      X