S146 needs merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S146 needs merge

S146 Blackreach needs a merge pretty badly. There's only 2 guilds that compete in TC for the last several months, and the rest don't even show up most the time. Plz check on this because it's boring here.
    There's nobody who really talks in WC...just another dying server that needs more people to liven things up.
    S146 Galvine

Indeed, indeed

Comment

I agree with this
      S 146 Tenesi

Comment

True server 146 needs merge. Not a lot of active players. At World Boss event usually are like 20-25 people and the whole fight lasts like 3-4 minutes and 3 world bosses dead. I'm really surprised that the merge hasn't happened until now as this server used to be populated before and now it looks more like a deserted town, just few people around. The game play can be really annoying when you can't elementary find a party for team arena, team dungeons or inferno or you could make then different rules for us that we can start dungeons or team arena alone then no problem at least the attempts won't get wasted. I understand that pretty much the people that are left really enjoy the game but I don't know how long even they want to continue on deserted server like this.

Comment

thats good, at least you have 20-25. We have about 10 everyday. i asked for merge 2 months ago and nothing. They are gathering super cashers first of all, we are unimportant to them. So keep asking, good luck. They still dont get it, well anyways many cashers are stopping, many more will and eventually the game will die off hard.

They are giving away free items that should have been there long ago now because the game is dying hard.

Comment

Working...
          X