This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
    you can get 25 of them BTW because there is a daily limit of 5 of those packs
    but keep up with this whole non spender charade
    so how did you get over 200 packs?

yes and with 23 days active on the server you had a max of OH thats right 23 of those 3k gemology rewards

thats makes 48. and lets try again you got 200+? for free? in 23 days?
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be smart or what LOL. 5 limit a day yes, but there's something called normal and advanced, theres something called 10s and 50s. 10(10)s adv and normal thats 100x5x2=1000/50 = 20 (50)s card PER DAY. 5 days = 100 (50)s card. 10(50)s adv and normal at 5 limit per day thats 500x5x2=5000/50=100 (50)s card PER DAY. That's not counting the 90% off ones. What was your question again? I forgot lol.

I'm not sure if english is not your first language or what, whoever said the server only opened for 23 days? It's been opened at least 2 months already.

As for Hecate. We had a mini HoC event right after server started. After 23 days when I recharged for Hecate it was during our SECOND HoC event where I saved a good amount of HoC Vouchers(alot) + the wb wheel(?? - amount) and recharge reward(about 200). I also asked around the server if anyone's doing HoC before I cashed just to make sure I had no competition.
    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
      First of all, please show me the post that I said I didn't cash for Hecate.......Secondly, did you not see my previous post with the screenshot?(99 for hecate after 23 days of open server is pretty well done if I do say so myself ) Third of all, 100k in gem is not wasted if you can achieve 50k - 100k EVERYDAY for 5 days. Yes, I have that many energy cards saved. Lastly, my current point in Tycoon is 150k not 90k.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98860[/ATTACH]

PS: I got more points than you from gems alone

So u got them with gem, very nice. I had to do 1 day 50K, and 4X20K, so tired.
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

What can I say, haters gotta hate, well guess what smartass? Tell me how I'm still vip 6 if I copy pasted all those incomplete. And this just shows how noobie you are with the game. What do you call this may I ask? [ATTACH=CONFIG]99110[/ATTACH]

Btw, don't you know there's something called darics? Now tell me, how much (50) cards can you get with 55%+ off with 76k darics? ALOT. Besides I already had 55 (50) cards before Tycoon started lol

I think this is more clear for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99128[/ATTACH]

Now looking at this I remembered what that 1k diamonds was for, VIP.......because stupid playspan won't process my payment lol

PS: Technically to tell you guys the truth, I didn't really get Hecate with $99 because as I remembered there was the prismatic wheel event and I was lucky to get the 10k diamonds reward which totaled 14k diamonds with 10 rolls so at the end I received 24k diamonds with $99 recharge. I was actually aiming for ES but ended up with stupid Hecate because I was a joker(S) short... ●﹏●
        How did you get 76k darics then with out cashing? Did you save from past events or something? Technically you may not have cashed for tycoon directly, but unless there some magic way of gaining tons of darics. You must have cashed a lot to get that many in the first place. Even with the rewards from the djinni shop you still need to spend tons of darics to retrieve them. Not saying you're lying it's just a bit unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
          How did you get 76k darics then with out cashing? Did you save from past events or something? Technically you may not have cashed for tycoon directly, but unless there some magic way of gaining tons of darics. You must have cashed a lot to get that many in the first place. Even with the rewards from the djinni shop you still need to spend tons of darics to retrieve them. Not saying you're lying it's just a bit unbelievable.
          15k before the event started(2 months worth of savings). Plus ~5k during the event everyday for 5 days which is 25k, and 37k from collecting all the rewards from djinni merchant(40k refund was 20k darics alone). Mind adding up those numbers for me?
          头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
          (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
          (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Still got 146 energy card (50)s
            ur lvl only 67...how did u manage to save tat much cards??...tats impossible i guess, unless maybe u get only energy cards in all the feast u attend which is still impossible.... . im a very low casher (only for vip infact) and hv been following ur post since i joined the game coz u said u r a low casher too but now im starting to believe u r a huge casher too :/
            Last edited by R246929129; 08-14-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Obviously it's not impossible, there are many events that give gem cards. I'm locking this thread. It's become nothing but trying to abuse one person. Payment information will be removed as it's against forum rules but it has been adequately explained that he has cashed but didn't for this tycoon.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
              X