A Thank you, from me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank you, from me.

I would like to thank r2 for the past 2 events.
    Ofcourse im talking about TYCOON and DJINNI.
    Thanks to the combination of the 2, i did ( and also some other people ) the unthinkable.
    As a vip no casher, i feel glad that i can say i made 50k points and also an extra lycorax.

The 50k points.

To show i didnt cash anything for it.

And something extra!

With hard dedication, and some brains, you can make 50k points at almost any tycoon, even without mails.

Thanks for taking the time to read, how many points did you get?

grats for it I got now 52346 points a lycorax and the leprechaun suit as well without paying anything so yep this event was really nice

Comment

u understand they give u lycorax for free only because its worthless now ?

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
        How is it worthless now when you get the same stats as before, anything that gives me bonus stats is a plus for me
        @others who got 50k and other cool stuffs, congratz
        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-11-2014, 01:25 PM.
        | | |

Comment

another hater.. @Edge why so snobby..
          your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

seriously, people cry for free stuff, they get free stuff, you cry about it not being good enough.
            Stop crying start enjoying the game and the actual ALOT of free stuff it gives you.

I dont mind not being number 1 on my server. As long as i can play together with my gf, and my dad in law. WE WILL DOMINATE XD

Comment

thanks a lot!!! i also got lycorax and 50k points on tycoon and i just hope that next month they will give us tons of darics again.

Comment

don't get it if u don't like it. it's always nice to free stuff. stop being negative.
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
                  another hater.. @Edge why so snobby..
                  is not being hater , they just give it free after they add evolution , now everyone who cashed to purchase mounts is screwed becuase they have to spend more money again for evolution icons

Comment

is not being hater , they just give it free after they add evolution , now everyone who cashed to purchase mounts is screwed becuase they have to spend more money again for evolution icons
                    Its a choice you make, if you wants items soon you have to pay or else wait for few months and it will go cheaper or free.Its a free to play they have to make money to run this game.
                    | | |

Comment

consider it as an incentive, they're promoting azul wolf that is an evolved lycorax... who would fight for tycoon top prize if no one has lycorax !!!
                      for us that got lyco and 50k+ points in tycoon we should be grateful !!!
                      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                      IGN : 13th
                      Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                        Its a choice you make, if you wants items soon you have to pay or else wait for few months and it will go cheaper or free.Its a free to play they have to make money to run this game.
                        ^ This is exactly what everyone should remember

Comment

Non-casher with VIP from free offers - 63k points, 7th place, lycorax and leprechaun. And I had 1000 moves still left in gems when I decided that it's enough, so I could have made more but.... why bother? Top 3 are big cashers with respectively around 200k, 150k and 100k(give or take) and I can't compete with them, but I am happy with what I got. Thank you!
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

lycorax stop at 358 pieces
                            Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              Non-casher with VIP from free offers - 63k points, 7th place, lycorax and leprechaun. And I had 1000 moves still left in gems when I decided that it's enough, so I could have made more but.... why bother? Top 3 are big cashers with respectively around 200k, 150k and 100k(give or take) and I can't compete with them, but I am happy with what I got. Thank you!
                              nice to have low competition on server it seems. 10th place 70919 points in here for vidar. personally whit spending event 28 dia(from surveys) and 5 dia recharged whit surveys was enough for 7th place and 77k points.( no rewards from previous event on start to give boost on start.)
                              League of angels Rain s114
                              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X