dear GM, just suggesting..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear GM, just suggesting..

can u make a hero to use wing and clothing too..?so we can use extra wings and clothing on them..also enhance it..cause extra wings and clothing was useless at this time..just fulled our inventory..so we feels not waste for buying wings before..just suggestion..more challenge, more fun

Or even let us sell all the unusable inventory. I just want all the stuff I am not going to use gone. I like to keep my inventory list neat and tidy, it may be my OCD.

Comment

Also they should add a 'closet' that holds our unused clothing and wings, taking it out of our inventory. (they should just put it in the bling menu after the first time we wear it - why have it in bling where we can save appearance with clothing and wings and in inventory cluttering it)
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

well since our inventory have invinite slot , so its not big deal . So we have tidy all inventory item for ourself .

Comment

just suggest cause 'angel of death' and 'demon wings' so useless this time..and it's just can bought by diamond only..is it a 'waste'..lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
            well since our inventory have invinite slot , so its not big deal . So we have tidy all inventory item for ourself .
            Gets a bit annoying tho to have to sift through pages just to find that chest you just got...

Comment

Working...
            X