Repopulate instead of merging can?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repopulate instead of merging can?

Hiya everybody Was just wondering if this is a good idea to suggest. Instead of starting a new server why not we repopulate older servers instead of merging it? Ok I know that new servers have this starter package for new players that make most players want to start off in new servers but why not we have " Newbie Special " in older and less populated servers? Instead of merging 2 or more low populated servers make those servers have this " Newbie Special ". Anybody that start in those servers will get them. Once the server has been populated to certain number of players the dev. team can remove the newbie package and introduce to another less populated server. That way they can save the trouble of merging as I have noticed that some servers after merging players quit or more infighting between players from different servers and bugs appear and takes sometime to iron out. Just my 2cents worth

Originally posted by R228555958 View Post
    Hiya everybody Was just wondering if this is a good idea to suggest. Instead of starting a new server why not we repopulate older servers instead of merging it? Ok I know that new servers have this starter package for new players that make most players want to start off in new servers but why not we have " Newbie Special " in older and less populated servers? Instead of merging 2 or more low populated servers make those servers have this " Newbie Special ". Anybody that start in those servers will get them. Once the server has been populated to certain number of players the dev. team can remove the newbie package and introduce to another less populated server. That way they can save the trouble of merging as I have noticed that some servers after merging players quit or more infighting between players from different servers and bugs appear and takes sometime to iron out. Just my 2cents worth
    this is exactly why i want a server merger :P
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

I see flaws in this.. If you mean repopulate meaning ppl will start over in a server with already lvl 60 + or so players? That'll be hard for them to catch up unless this Newbie Special allows them to be already in lvl 60 too XD

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxinian View Post
        I see flaws in this.. If you mean repopulate meaning ppl will start over in a server with already lvl 60 + or so players? That'll be hard for them to catch up unless this Newbie Special allows them to be already in lvl 60 too XD
        lvl 60+ is good, what about the really old servers with players 75+.... No way for a new player to catch up without a VERY serous boost. And I don't think old players will be happy with that. A new player, barely a week in the game, to reach lvl and BR I have worked 6 months to achieve? Thanks, but no thanks!

P.S. And, come to think of it, where will be the fun in that for the new player actually?
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
        X