Just a thought...[ give me your opinion ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought...[ give me your opinion ]

I think this game is great. it's like my fav one . But it kinda needs a lot of real money to do great things in here . And as a student that has lots to pay..it's kinda difficult . I think it would be great if there would be some ways to win diamonds.. like some special events..activities..or idk..something that we could win some diamonds sometimes .... I think it would make people be more excited and would attract their attention . Because some would really need some diamonds and may not have the money to get them at the moment. Those surveys , videos , games that are found there on offers are really useless..most of them don't work and are annoying . So..what do you think guys ?

trading and selling items to fellow or guildies

Comment

that's a good idea

Comment

Well in some games I heard some desperate players actually sell their backside to get the things they want in the game.

Comment

o.o yoy....

Comment

Originally posted by xBloodyEthelx View Post
            I think this game is great. it's like my fav one . But it kinda needs a lot of real money to do great things in here . And as a student that has lots to pay..it's kinda difficult . I think it would be great if there would be some ways to win diamonds.. like some special events..activities..or idk..something that we could win some diamonds sometimes .... I think it would make people be more excited and would attract their attention . Because some would really need some diamonds and may not have the money to get them at the moment. Those surveys , videos , games that are found there on offers are really useless..most of them don't work and are annoying . So..what do you think guys ?
            errr, you know that you can get free diamonds -clicking on frediamond sign on top of screen and going to offers?
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

You are able to win diamonds in group buy if your lucky

Comment

LOL............. sorry but this is a bit funny............. you forget this game is all greed, the owners are not interested in making things for you to get diamonds for free, they are interested in your money, and do not care if you like or not like how they do things. They have made this game so that they always win in the end... With a grand prize of a fat paycheck from all the players.... and they laugh as they go to the bank.. singing what a bunch of dumb (_l_) 's to pay us, while we screw them over.

Comment

those offers ..most dont work....and yes..ofc they want money from their work..but still....i saw enough players giving up on the game cuz of this...

Comment

Working...
                  X