Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with defending against, and beat archers please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oculos View Post
    Yep, that clearly stats 1 attack

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      true. ive seen 10k dodge archer with only himself and hecate, punched back everyone on cs. with only 600k br. i went crazy when i saw my friend, 900k+ br, died, landed 0 damage to him. ROFL
      you are refering to Elsia, the god of archer rank 11 in ctt.
      your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

true. ive seen 10k dodge archer with only himself and hecate, punched back everyone on cs. with only 600k br. i went crazy when i saw my friend, 900k+ br, died, landed 0 damage to him. ROFL
        Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
        you are refering to Elsia, the god of archer rank 11 in ctt.
        I think he's refering to me

Click image for larger version

Name:	yolo7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	1693037
        头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
        (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
        (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Idk who Slash is talking about but to Cadis, My name is Eisia, not Elsia or Eisai and i rank 20 in CS tournament, not 11 anymore...these people switched to hit gems to take me down ranks.

But now I have 14700 dodge hit this...i'll get to 16000 before next CST. I'll definitely take those 3X my BR next time!!!!!
          Last edited by uxu4n; 08-15-2014, 10:23 PM.
          This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
            Idk who Slash is talking about but to Cadis, My name is Eisia, not Elsia or Eisai and i rank 20 in CS tournament, not 11 anymore...these people switched to hit gems to take me down ranks.

But now I have 14700 dodge hit this...i'll get to 16000 before next CST. I'll definitely take those 3X my BR next time!!!!!
            also get your wallet ready =) for next CS im just joking nice dodge there

Comment

!? XD moar dodgeeeee. i want to be like THE ALMOND! with 30k dodge!!!!
              Last edited by uxu4n; 08-15-2014, 11:14 PM.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                Yep, that clearly stats 1 attack
                You have never actually faced an archer in game. It in fact makes an archer invincible for two turns.

Couple it with the Aquarius Aegis and a party of mages that respawn and Archers are damn near unbeatable after a certain point.
                LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

It should be 1 attack. but it can double proc when it is still active i think. that's why sometimes it looks like 2 turns because it just keeps procing. plus with the aegis aquarious, it is really hard to tell which is which unless u keep rewatching the battle lol.
                  This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                    also get your wallet ready =) for next CS im just joking nice dodge there
                    yeah it is kinda ridiculous that we have to spend a lot of diamonds adding attempts lol. without extra attempts 3 full rds of page sweep doesn't even get u into top 100...
                    This is Eisia

Comment

it stays longer when you dodge attacks. if you get hit, it disappears. or at the end of 2nd turn, if you dodge everything.
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
                        I think he's refering to me
                        haha. ur pally is still the best so far.

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post

lol 16k.
                        my friend's poor zerk only has 6k. any tips to get higher dodge?
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

haha. ur pally is still the best so far.

lol 16k.
                          my friend's poor zerk only has 6k. any tips to get higher dodge?

To avoid repeated typing i'll direct u to stuff ppl already written up.

In GTAraced forum strategy section, two people posted the list of possible dodge sources in the past few days, u can check it out. I think one is redshift, the other is a dude named bruce1ee.

Just be careful u can only get refine dodge bonus from armor, greaves, and boots. not the other 3.
                          This is Eisia

Comment

actually you can copy it directly, ofc with credit.

but thanks anyway,
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

hit dodge matk def hp does the trick. if you got higher dodge and hit than the archer, best chance of winning. any class with Hecate are very tough to beat so if the archer got a Hecate, you better have it too. have your angel's total hit to be more than 40% of the archers dodge and it will have higher chance of hitting. the rest is up to proc.

Comment

Get Amazon Huntress, end your trouble. If they get scared and move their heroes to back row, get Claw/Valkyrie and simply inheirt (I believe it was 50 soulstone and some gold for runes). Could get arcane as well, but makes it problematic that it's a mage.
                                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                                logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X