Angel Worship - 1-Click

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Worship - 1-Click

Please remove the 1-click as it is very confusing as to whether you have worshipped or not.
    The original way was so much better, and only took a few seconds anyway.

it is saying above the 1 click button . "u have worshiped ur angels today" if u did so

Comment

I like it don't remove it.

Comment

i LIKE it too, do NOT remove it! I hope you fix the angel tears thing so i can select how many i want too! that was awesome ... even though i lost 100 tears >.<
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Keep it as one click for worship please. if any thing (i havnt looked) leave an option for those that cant figure out the simple system of one click to do it manually.
          LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

i dont understand how it is confusing, either you clicked it to worship or you didnt.

Comment

For the ones to whom English is not that easy, i can understand they are confused about it. I have had to explain to some of my guildies about this.
              Also not sure if more have that problem, but one of my guildies pointed out, that after worshipping he only got 1 point for it, wich made his total points 1000.
              As the one click button worships all angels, he should have gotten more then one point. So now im wondering if there is a cap on the worship points or there
              went something wrong for him getting only one point?

Comment

O.o this is out of question i hope. Love the 1 click things...

Comment

Working...
                X