Help guys :( i don't know what to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help guys :( i don't know what to do

Hi all guys, i have a 60 Boadicea, 30 Aoede, and i'm about to get Nyssa ;d so my question is.. if i inherit Aoede ( legendary ) to Nyssa, and then Boadicea ( celestial ) to Aoede... to make Aoede my main angel, and Nyssa+Boadicea GA... is that good? it will work?
    Finally, i want to have Aoede Celestial, Nyssa Legendary, and Boadicea Uncommon... i guess.
    And btw... i'm about to to pick 2 ruby heroes.. from lv 61 tavern... and i don't know............ King + Claws or King+ Nereida or Claws + Nereida... ( i'm archer ;d ) i guess that King+Claws is perfect for teamwork.. and i will have Aoede as my main angel.. please help me guys, thank you very much
    P.S: Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my first language.
    P.S2: What gems will be best for Claws and for King?

mm to answer you...the evolve will transfer but untill u get more lvl 4-5 crystalls when u inherit ur boadicea to aoede aoede will be just lvl 40(xp will be stored but u`l need the crystals again)
    personal choice for the 2 ruby heroes i would choose claws and nereida if u play defensive archer(dodge gems and so on) or bones+nereida if otherwise

Comment

Dont bother geting Bones, hes a useles hero.
      Besides... teamwork skill with Claws is(was) buged so it actualy lowers Claws dmg. Duno if thats still buged.

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
        Dont bother geting Bones, hes a useles hero.
        Besides... teamwork skill with Claws is(was) buged so it actualy lowers Claws dmg. Duno if thats still buged.
        devs already fixed that long ago !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

get CLAW+NEREIDA.... and get astral child.... then kill cashers hahaha!!!

Comment

idk what is so good about bones... the best tanker is main char not a hero imo

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
              Hi all guys, i have a 60 Boadicea, 30 Aoede, and i'm about to get Nyssa ;d so my question is.. if i inherit Aoede ( legendary ) to Nyssa, and then Boadicea ( celestial ) to Aoede... to make Aoede my main angel, and Nyssa+Boadicea GA... is that good? it will work?
              Finally, i want to have Aoede Celestial, Nyssa Legendary, and Boadicea Uncommon... i guess.
              And btw... i'm about to to pick 2 ruby heroes.. from lv 61 tavern... and i don't know............ King + Claws or King+ Nereida or Claws + Nereida... ( i'm archer ;d ) i guess that King+Claws is perfect for teamwork.. and i will have Aoede as my main angel.. please help me guys, thank you very much

i would not inherit those angels because you dont have all maxed and no better angels atm ... inherit will cost you your holy chrystals , i would inherit your weakest angel into nyssa and build from there , second of all KoB realy is a useless hero i would go for neireda / claw ...starting with neireda because she boost up your party ... gems on her best in my opinion is hp mdef pdef and end because you wanna keep her alive as long as possible and agi to make her skill faster. claw is a killer so make him hit fast and hard so hp path hit and crit are in my opinion best
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
                focus only to claw you will win most of the time.
                your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
                  focus only to claw you will win most of the time.
                  like this claw
                  but be sure dont forget DODGE 10k+ to your main
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitle111d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	1693054

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                    like this claw
                    but be sure dont forget DODGE 10k+ to your main
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]99779[/ATTACH]
                    no worries got almost 14k dodge
                    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
                      no worries got almost 14k dodge
                      yeah 10k+ dodge is good =) im at 11.5k only... but i just hit level 70 im sure your older player than me hehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X