Angel evolve suggest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel evolve suggest

Dear Devs this is my 4th angel is same row which is not evolving please put a specific amount of seraph stones
    first i had problem with nyssa at 7* then nyssa 8* ,lunaria 6* and now aode at 7* please help
    Attached Files

you're not the one that have problem..haha

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	665.5 KB
ID:	1693082

Comment

that's why i am asking for a specific amount to level up for angels

Comment

agree on that if we know specific amount of stones we can plan how to evolve angels better

Comment

Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbbn.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	388.7 KB
ID:	1693092

Comment

wao that is terrible that mean u are left behind that mean u are weak now lol LONG EVOLVE = BECOMING WEAKER

Comment

I had this twice... its a nightmare... But compenstion for it unearthly costed only 5k seraph

Comment

that's what i meant i was top on my server in angel stars and in BR too i participate every single event but now i have been left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
                  wao that is terrible that mean u are left behind that mean u are weak now lol LONG EVOLVE = BECOMING WEAKER

long evolving angel doesnt mean that your are becoming weaker... there is alot of factor to raise your stat not just angel and guardians =)
                  dont focus on evolving this angels... if you failed evolving it, it will evolve at some point just wait.... remember waiting is the best technique here in LOA

Comment

but what if this happen 5 or 6 time in row doesn't mean becoming weaker?

Comment

well from other view ye you become weaker than the others. But its about luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X