Greed in game again...this time for Aztec Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greed in game again...this time for Aztec Gear

seriously it could have been set to choose to buy 1 piece of it for 5 each.

but the greed has become so much that those who participated in Angel Cup must top up and spend $50, those who did not must top up and spend $100 because the dev's just have become so beyond greedy it is sickening.
    the ramp up costs for arena, CoM and Raid's is beyond ridiculous.

So Thank You Dev's. your greed is astonishing
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

They should just re-run the Angel Cup (notice I left out the world - please no more china) again, but at a smaller scale. (Yes I know we have Team Tournament, but this one would have the same BR requirements, but only the top 1000 from the servers run by US hosts - and GTArcade)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

or make it world cup r2games version only

Comment

Indeed that would have been better if that had been seperated but they don't really care ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
          seriously it could have been set to choose to buy 1 piece of it for 5 each.

but the greed has become so much that those who participated in Angel Cup must top up and spend $50, those who did not must top up and spend $100 because the dev's just have become so beyond greedy it is sickening.
          the ramp up costs for arena, CoM and Raid's is beyond ridiculous.

So Thank You Dev's. your greed is astonishing
          all you need to do is patiently wait till these aztecs come out in an event where its easy to get and free. just like the ones that now in rose event
          your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

^ Or maybe in *GASP* CS-Tycoon in Group Buy or Single Server in Djinni's. (which is highly unlikely)
            Shadowbound
            League of Angels

Comment

Basically, you are paying to get the stuff EARLY. I'ts cheaper if you get it later in game.
              Play smart

Comment

ALL R-2 Games = CASH HEAVILY If you dont like to spend Money go play Ms Pac-man

Comment

Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
                  sounds cool .... where to find Ms Pac-man ?

Comment

hopefully the Aztec will be available later in the game for us "mortals" too. but for now , i believe all the ones which were in the cup should have received it with lesser effort. nobody said don't ask for cash. but indeed. $ 100 and $ 50 are quite the money for some people.
                    [S13] Valkyrie's Call
                    Huoriel

Comment

Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
                      played ms. pac man. i prefer 3d version.
                      that being said i do not need to cash heavily.

and btw it is free 2 play and cash to win. so do not go saying where to play requires one to cash heavy
                      Last edited by RealChaosblade; 08-17-2014, 11:52 PM.
                      League of Angels
                      10.6 Million+ BR
                      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                      Too many Pets

Comment

Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
                        all you need to do is patiently wait till these aztecs come out in an event where its easy to get and free. just like the ones that now in rose event
                        Aztec is Angel Cup exclusive clothing. so could wait til next year when the annual world cup rolls around again. but have to be in Top 600 across all american servers to qualify.
                        so please do keep on waiting. and btw cheapest i found to get it cost me $35 which is not too horrible. but when you do not have dispossable income that is costly.
                        League of Angels
                        10.6 Million+ BR

Crystal Saga
                        Too many Pets

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                          Aztec is Angel Cup exclusive clothing. so could wait til next year when the annual world cup rolls around again. but have to be in Top 600 across all american servers to qualify.
                          so please do keep on waiting. and btw cheapest i found to get it cost me $35 which is not too horrible. but when you do not have dispossable income that is costly.
                          just play for fun. u dont need to force yourself over stuff you cant afford.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Also I don't think that should be easy to access either cause if everyone were wearing it where did the individuality go...and it's an EXCLUSIVE outfit for those who did do the Angel Cup.
                            Shadowbound
                            League of Angels

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                              just play for fun. u dont need to force yourself over stuff you cant afford.
                              THIS. Is what every free-2-play player needs to know. In the past few weeks we have managed to bargain a free mount, a free piece of clothing and wings. So when this Aztec Armour rolled around, I think everyone should be satisfied enough and not complain.

And yes, XrosSlash has spoken. just play for fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X