Simple suggestion to boost interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple suggestion to boost interest

I was a Wartune player for a few years and finally decided to try something else. I love LoA but the one thing that drives me crazy is always trying to find players for Team Arena, Team Dungeon, or even Inferno. On a dying server or a server with an extreme amount of Malaysian players it can be quite the task. Can you please make it so players can still help out in TA, TD, or Inferno even if they don't have any attempts left and they just don't get rewards? This can be done in Wartune and was a big help when you needed somebody to help you out. It would also cut out some of the boredom this game has once you finish all of your daily stuff.

Hi, Drewster, welcome. This has been suggested before and it is something I would dearly love to see implemented. We will ask the devs again but I can make no guarantees.

It is a double edge too though when you have people that will just keep running to try and stop others from winning. There has to be a balance somewhere.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I guess I don't understand what you mean by people will just keep running to try and stop others from winning. The system completely works in Wartune. You still get your usual daily attempts for TA, TD, and Inf but after those attempts are used up you no longer get rewards for it. You are now just in it to help others complete it. And if this was implemented I'm sure most people would team with fellow guildies so the thought of somebody else sabotaging you would be eliminated.

Comment

Working...
      X