Costume Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Bonus

They say costume bonuses get stacked once you unlock them, but every time i change outfits to something with lesser bonus my BR drops,
    Example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	1754903Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	1754904

So i always wear Dragoonblood Drapes, since Sky Archer bonus is lesser. Hope you guys can do something about this thanks in advance.

Yes the bonuses themselves stack, but your BR goes down because the outfit itself's BR is lesser...the bonus is permanent.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

So that means i can't just equip the outfit i want cause i want my BR to stay the way it is?

Comment

basically yeah

Comment

I agree somewhat... the stats symbolize the strenght of the outfit like at the mounts... but when i wanna look cool i have to secrifise some BR... at the mounts it even worst... Hope they will do something with that.

Comment

In theory there is convenience in wearing the archer in place, such as organza?
            What gives bonus plus the archer to place the Old organza?

Given that lowers the B.R. and more ...

Comment

Difference between mounts and bling is that with mount your BR can only go up and when you change the mount glamour it doesn't reduce stats or BR. Mounts are a collective stack that's why when glamour is changed only appearance and skill changes, but not your BR.

Bling on the other hand...hmm, maybe they should change it so it works like the way mount glamours work...have the stats collectively stack and not change when you change outfit.
              Last edited by Solariai; 08-17-2014, 05:01 PM.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I have put wings and dress archer instead of organza dress and wings fenix, also because they do not bonus. However, it must be said that I lose 2-3 k br ...... see how it goes otherwise get back fenix wings and organza dress

Comment

Originally posted by R248919241 View Post
                  I have put wings and dress archer instead of organza dress and wings fenix, also because they do not bonus. However, it must be said that I lose 2-3 k br ...... see how it goes otherwise get back fenix wings and organza dress
                  When you have the wings and the outfit as a matching set their bonus is permantly unlocked.

the only reason your BR ups 'n' downs is the choices of outfit and wings you are using.
                  Too keep your BR high i highly suggest your Gold Organza and your Phoenix wings unless you have something else with a higher BR.

The archer set youve got is lower so dont use them - unless you want to look good, then your BR will suffer.

i hope ive helped...
                  ( sometimes i have NO idea what im talking about but i think i know what im talking about )

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")
                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                  . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                  . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                  |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Working...
                  X