Need playeur Server S36

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need playeur Server S36

Hello to all of you for quite some time that I see our server increasingly empty.

It's hard to make the events as before because you have less player.
    Is it planned merger server to balance those sorely lacking in the world?

Prior to TA for example we saw 2 to 3 pages of group, now barely see 5 4 team in progress.

At this rate there will have the most people on our server.

thank you

" Server Oceanic S36 "
    Last edited by Temeriter; 08-18-2014, 07:03 AM.

S14 is very happy to join to your server. but i think, not everyone agree with this lol.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

No moderator can respond to this post? We talk about server loses a lot of players and I think ours is not the only one.

Possible merger or not in the near future with another server?

At this rate there will have the most people on the server.

Just look at the number of our guild and you will understand, personally in my guild we have barely 6 people who now plays for more than 40 members.
      It's a done, so I put this problem on your forum here waiting for an answer.

Do be aware that post I took a lot of time discussing with the player can present to whether I should apply without making a troll.

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Working...
      X