To restart or quit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To restart or quit?

Hello everybody I would like to hear from you guys whats your view atm I am contemplating to restart, just play on or quit

When I left for a short overseas posting ( roughly 2 months ) I was in par with most of my fellow players and around the top 20 in my server. However when I returned and started playing again I am at the bottom ranking and I found most of my in games friends have left. Most of the time I could not find people to help me out in TD and when I do WR I have to do it during Quiz / WB time so as not to get attacked non stop. To restart I feel kind of a wasted effort and a bit of $ as I am currently lvl 57.

So what you think guys? Thanks

2months is a long way just restart to a new server =) or if your playing just by enjoying the game just continue that =)

dont quit if your happy playing this game

Comment

well depends do you still like the game?then continue playing there`s no reason to restart unless u got friends playing in other servers and u wanna play with them . if the server u play on is populated or semi-populated then try to meet new players to play with . sure u are a bit low atm and finding people for TD might be a problem but u shouldnt give up if u still like the game . as for wyrm u can get ransacked 10 times/day losing around 40% of the gold u would had got ... u got 2 choices here either try to do wyrm early mornings when there arent so many people online or do`it during wyrm race event(u`l get a 30% bonus gold if u do`it during event so ur loss won`t be so high)

Comment

restart definitely. new friends, new guildmates will surely help you out in everything.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X