Resources to gather for CS Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources to gather for CS Tycoon

Will it make help HoC and Wheel of Fortune reward give points for tycoon? As I can see this is the only way can help us more to get enough resources to qualify.

If that is the alternative way I better save cards for resources because CS Tycoon event came in before the 2 events ended.

I hope this helps and make points to qualify.

You can do this with HOC already you just swap when HOC and CS Tycoon are both up however you have decide before tycoon goes up if you want use your points for resources in it or save them for a try at a big gun hero. It would have to depend on your server. On your server do you have a shot at the jokers? is it stacked with cashers thats tend to rank and get the the jokers ect? If so yeah might be better to use the points for CS tycoon but would be your call.
    Chandri
    Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

Wheel of Luck
      Duration: August 19 to August 21 (server time)

Play House of Cards, Win Amazon Hunter!
      House of Cards
      Duration: August 18th to August 21st (server time)
      Yes, those points from HoC might help in a way after getting rare cards for a new hero to take.
      Not only HoC but also Wheel of Luck will end the same date, are the rewards from this event be counted?
      Wheel of luck daily and consecutive have rewards to earn points as well and if I use wheel of luck are the resources be counted as the same?
      The wrong move here is that if Jackpot Lotto Voucher are used early before CS Tycoon came out everything is messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X