Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy: Collect Resources at a Discount and Win Stunning Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic Energy Card (50), Adv. Energy Card (50),....... Um where? I have yet to see them in the Group Buy.
    I seriously hate the GB event it honestly sucks. Yes okay us fr00bs can get awesome discounts on the wings or on the last one the lycorax, but really the things you can buy in it really suck, and you cannot use the GB vouchers with normal vouchers.
    Why not have the daric shop like in the Single Server Tycoon?

Comment

Come on stop crying they make to much for free players. Only need to start use your brain. And stop want to be like cashers!! lol with a little diamonds that you can get from free ofer can get prises from events just start thinking.What do you want from LoA to teach you how to play and make points in events?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixxus View Post
        Basic Energy Card (50), Adv. Energy Card (50),....... Um where? I have yet to see them in the Group Buy.
        Bottom of the diamond section.

Click image for larger version

Name:	groupbuy01.png
Views:	1
Size:	458.3 KB
ID:	1693591

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
          Now when u try to buy Basic or Adv Energy Card(50) the prize is 250 Dias but you can use 300 Tickets to buy it and when you do that in Spent show "-50 diamonds".
          So where these 50 dias going and will we receive them after event end?
          Group buy vouchers like Department Store Gift Vouchers. You have $100 in gift voucher, you buy something worth $60 have you ever got your refund in any form? NO. Lol...

Its discount voucher why pay even more with it while it supposed to reduce prices?
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Working...
          X