Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn New Angel, Styx, in the Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Koala.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	1693803 hahahahahaha
    ( the victorana angelprincess)
    the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

im sorry huh?
      Attached Files
      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

earn new angels,styx,in the Angel exculusive Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Exclusive 0828.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	1693805

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          Hm, I don't think so. I have a friend who uses little dias and have auricion from time to time, but he never have been VIP. I think it just needs dias to get it.
          Auricion requires some diaments to buy it (Styx requires 2k recharge, so few diamonds to spend is not a problem), but also you need to have at least VIP 6 to buy Auricion. Getting VIP 6 requires buying VIP (starts at 4) and than playing with VIP lots of time (1 point daily and it requires 400 adv. points to get to VIP 6) or using lots of diamonds (100 diamonds for 1 point, so it means using 40k diamonds).

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
            Auricion requires some diaments to buy it (Styx requires 2k recharge, so few diamonds to spend is not a problem), but also you need to have at least VIP 6 to buy Auricion. Getting VIP 6 requires buying VIP (starts at 4) and than playing with VIP lots of time (1 point daily and it requires 400 adv. points to get to VIP 6) or using lots of diamonds (100 diamonds for 1 point, so it means using 40k diamonds).
            Styx is 5k diamonds in my server, is that a typo?
            I'm a pokemon!
            |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Originally posted by R273327041 View Post
              im sorry huh?
              please ban this spammer lol 15 post in a row

Comment

Do you have to complete everything in one day or can you take several days to complete? If you have to redo items do you have to complete as many?

Comment

all the tasks have to be completed in the same day to earn angel, everything resets for the next day if you miss something.

Comment

Working...
                  X