Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take your favorite mount in Mount Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take your favorite mount in Mount Exclusive!

Mount Exclusive
    Duration: September 9th to September 11th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S215
    Description: Take your favorite mount home! This time around Mount Exclusive has the following 3 mounts: Cerberus, Azul Wolf and Iron Cockatrice awaiting you! Which Mount do you want to join your world? Choose one and complete the tasks to take it home! You can only walk away with one mount from Mount Exclusive and use the Mount Bonus Card to swap for an extra reward. So be careful which mount you choose!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Exclusive 9.9-11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1756425

Cerberus Stats

Name:	Stats of Cerberus.jpg
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1756412

Iron Cockatrice Stats

Name:	Stats of Iron Cockatrice.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1756413

Once all of a mount's tasks are completed, players may claim it as their own... but remember, only one of the three can be claimed so choose wisely!

Name:	Mount Exclusive requirements.jpg
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1756414

If you receive a mount from the Mount Exclusive event, you can use a Mount Bonus Card to get bonus rewards! Rewards are based on the mount the player has claimed.

Name:	Mount Bonus Card swap rewards.jpg
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1756415

Mount Exclusive Bonus in Hot Events
    Description: Meet certain achievements to gain Sapphires and swap Mount Bonus Card for bonuses in the Mount Exclusive event.

Name:	Mount Exclusive Bonus.jpg
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1756416

Notes: The bonus card can only be used after you obtain a mount from the Mount Exclusive event.
    You can only walk away with one mount in Mount Exclusive and use the Mount Bonus Card to swap for one extra reward. So be careful, don’t choose a mount that you already have.

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

u forgot the mount exclusive bonus its not on servers

Comment

no more free dias offer in this game.. lolz i thinks we should go to others games that can offers free stuff/golds,dias and etc....
      This game was totally died soon...and im getting bored.. (

Comment

put inhert for equipment pls zzzzzz
        put rage in tycoon set items plz zzzzz

Comment

i trying to get that mount
          ( the victorana angelprincess)
          the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

eror login

Comment

Good, recharge any amount but there's no any video or free offers (only credit card needed lol). I have all the others to get the mount but I can't recharge (without videos).

Comment

do i get mount without spending diamonds it cost 250 diamonds
                without bonus card should i take 1 mount in mount exclusive

Comment

plzz log in to S217 huhuh

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
                    Good, recharge any amount but there's no any video or free offers (only credit card needed lol). I have all the others to get the mount but I can't recharge (without videos).
                    I have plenty of free offers. Not sure what you're doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                      I have plenty of free offers. Not sure what you're doing wrong.
                      the free offers also depend on which country one is from.

Comment

I have nowadays only 1-2 videos per 2 weeks. I'm not doing wrong anything, just it is because of the location. You have plenty because where you live, there are more offers. Where I live, there're only a few. But I watched 2 videos and I got cerberus so np.

Comment

Working...
                        X