Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hero Panda Nicky Infiltrates the House of Cards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hero Panda Nicky Infiltrates the House of Cards!

House of Cards
    Duration: September 15th to September 17th (server time)
    Servers: S1-S216

Rules
    - Players can obtain cards from card chests in the House of Cards.
    - There are three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chests and Mystery Chests. 1 Common Chest costs 50 Diamonds, 1 Deluxe Chest costs 150 Diamonds, and 1 Mystery Chest costs 500 Diamonds. Players can get 10 Common Chest for free each day.
    - After collecting a specific set of cards, you may exchange it for great rewards.
    - Your remaining cards can be exchanged for points. Points can be traded for specific cards, allowing players to finish card sets more efficiently.

Rewards
    - Players can swap the required card sets for: Panda Nicky Crest, Amazon Hunter Crest, Dark Paladin Crest, Headless Horseman Crest, Arcane Spirit Crest, Valkyrie Crest, Astral Hunter Crest, Lvl. 7 Agility+Crit Gem, Ruby Dragonsoul Pack(W), Ruby Dragonsoul Pack(F), Ruby Dragonsoul Pack(E), Ruby Dragonsoul Pack(I), Gem Enhancement Stone, Magic Socket Rod, Ruby Herosoul, Runestone, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Enchanted Ore, Gem Essence, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Refining Stone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.
    - Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 1500 points from the previous day can collect extra Card Points and Sacrifice Point Cards as a reward.
    - Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 20000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Joker (S), Lvl. 7/6 Fusion Gem Chests, Lvl.7 Common Gem Chests and Sacrifice Point Cards (50 Pts.).

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

When does HOC start? its already September 15 here in S156 Cloven Hordes (oceanic server) and we still don't have it. Seriously, not only you don't bother merging us even though we are less than 10 active players in the server you don't even bother to put HOC in our server.
    If you don't want us just say so...

Comment

another cash hero...when u put new free heros?
      LoA IGN:KissOfDeath
      S139 Haunted Junction
      Guild:XFactor

B&H IGN:KissOfDeath
      s42 Song of Valor
      Guild: Raid

Comment

HoC is already started with other oceanic server but with us not yet..im in s156 cloven hordes who need to merge with other sever.thanks

Comment

--, kungfu panda!!
          IGN: MnemosynE
          Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

i dont want that silly panda huh why make this events ! a Click image for larger version

Name:	House of Cards 0915.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	1694556
            ( the victorana angelprincess)
            the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

wanted to say thanks for making all the HoC heroes cash only . i`m sure there will be a ton of people cashing to get valkyrie or astral hunter/arcane spirit . why would u give people a reason to stay when u can just give me 1 more to leave(like there arent enough of these)

Comment

Why not move the older hoc heroes like valk and arcane spirit and hunter up into the midnight tavern you have plenty of others in engima? and dont say it guys lol i know they are money hungry but throwing a bone to the mass is good business every once in a while.
                Chandri
                Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

Lol no jokers for astral hunter, valkirie and arcane spirit, ty.

Comment

why are there still victoriana's on ppl who arent supose to have them ??? they should be removed before the 15th and thats 2day !!!!!
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Where's the Moon Priest?
                      I'm a pokemon!
                      |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

What dragon elementals does this hero use?

Comment

since its warrior class, i would say its wind and fire.

Comment

Working...
                          X