Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels System Update 9/17

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels System Update 9/17

Still remember the majestic, first-ever LoA male Angel Raphael? Well, he’s finally here and ready for battle! With this week’s update on 9/17, not only will we be introducing Angel Raphael and making him available in some exciting upcoming events, but we’ve also managed a few decent little bug fixes to boot!

The update will occur on September 16th for S1 and S2. All other servers will be updated later on September 17th. This update should not disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done.

Upcoming Events
    - Cross-server Resource Tycoon will be held 9/18 - 9/22, don't miss your chance to seize Angel Raphael!
    - Cross-server Team Tournament will be held 9/19 - 9/25. If you like Angel Alecta, don't miss out!

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed a bug in which the wrong Fairy displayed in battle.
    - Fixed the improper description for activating the Weapon Rune in the Rune system.
    - Fixed some typos in Angel's Quiz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raphael_s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	1756814

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

hmm i still see people with victoriana, the devs did not remove it the 15th, so does that mean it will stay like that? or is there another date?

Comment

Originally posted by wizze014 View Post
      hmm i still see people with victoriana, the devs did not remove it the 15th, so does that mean it will stay like that? or is there another date?
      what is the bug that time? im not aware sorry. i made it to the top 50 but i didnt know there's a bug had happened
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

hahaha nakakuha sila ng libreng diamond crest, 2500 royal marks at victoriana for free mugi....

btw i expect everyone will open their HOC cards tonight in preparation for tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by wizze014 View Post
          it will stay like that. it's their fault anyway. just one of LoA's twists. more angels will come which are much stronger than Victorianna.
          We in Oceanic servers didn't get the chance to take advantage of that bug. Sucks!
          Hope we also get a chance to get Victorianna on some other ways too, not just our top players.

Please Please let us buy Victorianna with royal marks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrysalizzz View Post
            hahaha nakakuha sila ng libreng diamond crest, 2500 royal marks at victoriana for free mugi....

btw i expect everyone will open their HOC cards tonight in preparation for tycoon
            wala akong alam haha! ikaw nakakuha ka? unlimited ba yung claim ng rewards nun? haha sayang ako lang kasi naka top 50 sa server namin lol
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
              wala akong alam haha! ikaw nakakuha ka? unlimited ba yung claim ng rewards nun? haha sayang ako lang kasi naka top 50 sa server namin lol
              wala ng nakakuha sa oceanic

Comment

no rage in epic gear still? claps good job devs

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                  walang nakakuha nun sa oceanic kasi tapos na yung CST nun nai post yung bug sa forum tapos wala pang isang araw na delete na yung thread na yun kaya d mo nakita

Comment

Zodiac blitz bug still no fixed.
                    s58.â—˜â™*•RaMpAgE•â™*â—˜ :cool::cool::cool:

Comment

koko they dont give a *** about there users ... and Mod's / Dev's take the ****** victoriana's from ppl who dont deserve them and exploit bug .... i see players with lvl80 victoriana who not even close to top10 in tournament while other players who been top20 several times in tournament cant even buy HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Jm4nsk1; 09-17-2014, 07:11 AM.
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                        koko they dont give a *** about there users ... and Mod's / Dev's take the ****** victoriana's from ppl who dont deserve them and exploit bug .... i see players with lvl80 victoriana who not even close to top10 in tournament while other players who been top20 several times in tournament cant even buy HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Yeah I am with you Jm4, most people who spent and work hard on getting into Tourney this time end up with a much smaller reward than people that weren't. No just Victo but the 2,000RM make a huge difference...

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
                          no rage in epic gear still? claps good job devs
                          I'm guessing you are referring to the +25 rage for owning a full set of gear. Epic gear is not a set, there is no bug. If you want the 25 rage then wear a piece of gear from whatever set for which you qualify, i.e. ruin set. If you don't want to replace a piece of epic gear with a piece or ruin set gear then you value the gear bonus more than the 25 rage. Others value the rage more so have at least one piece of set gear.

Comment

there are minimum 15 victorianas obtained with bug abuse on s17. i can just guess if/how these royal marks and other resources were used...

Comment

Quit complaining, its not the first time some things have been obtained through a bug and in the past those bug obtained items were not taken away even after an outrage was shown by the players. Why should this be any different? As someone stated, there will be stronger, much more powerful, much more awesome Angels than Victoriana and eventually those level 85 Angels will be obtainable by everyone easily anyway. Level 90 approaches and that means so do level 90 Angels. Life goes on, get over it and move on with life or sit in the past and wallow over something you have no control over. Its your choice.
                              Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                              IGN: Rubiana
                              Level: 76
                              Battle Rating: 821748
                              Class: Paladin
                              Guild: Guardians
                              Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                              Domination Champion!

Comment

Working...
                              X