Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 5th Cross-Server Team Tournament coming September 19th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post

this team tournament must be closed at last til is have a sense those damage
    look at the fights details on upper right side to have the real fight. dmgs u see on the central arena animation represent only the average difference of dmg u do / u take during the all fight which is simulated before. and sometimes it's more drama than reality.

Comment

lol im wa lok and is nonsense becouse there is show damaeg diferent than reality

if was normaly then never 1vs 1 peoples with same stats wil be 10k vs 90k damage

Comment

not different but ur avatar in central arena represent the life of all ur party.
        dmg u see on hit ur opponent avatar represent the average dmg u did on all rounds of the fight.
        dmg u take is the same equation.
        and when it's too tied or if 1rst fight u were high damaging, then next 2 u won easy, it add drama effect by nearly making dying ur avatar then seeing him recovering all his life during next 2 fights.
        sometimes i finished full life even if i lost on 1rst fight a hero which didnt rebirthed at all.

all fights are simulated before the result appear, so the animations are more thriller film than real battle. check the fight details if u wanna c why u died.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonoshee View Post
          not different but ur avatar in central arena represent the life of all ur party.
          dmg u see on hit ur opponent avatar represent the average dmg u did on all rounds of the fight.
          dmg u take is the same equation.
          and when it's too tied or if 1rst fight u were high damaging, then next 2 u won easy, it add drama effect by nearly making dying ur avatar then seeing him recovering all his life during next 2 fights.
          sometimes i finished full life even if i lost on 1rst fight a hero which didnt rebirthed at all.

all fights are simulated before the result appear, so the animations are more thriller film than real battle. check the fight details if u wanna c why u died.
          hm then explain how some1 with 255k atack and 145k def vs 250k atck and 150k def damage are 10k vs 90k?

Comment

cause it represent the all battle. so also both troops, heal, stuns, battle set up party, angel dmg, dodge, etc ... the animation u c dont represent each round. it represent the all fight. check the battle report...

Comment

and it represent also all the next battle u do, till u win 3 or die.
              like i said, it's a film.
              for the reality, check each fight details.

Comment

when i was sayed 10k vs 90k was sayed about fight details
                but why never gm explain us how damage is calculate,is only event when is not give info about,maiby becouse even they dont know how is wok?
                also where is logic if 3vs 1 after x minutes peoples with most heoes in party losed?

Comment

i give up..

it's not real dmg
                  it's not 3 VS 1, it's 1 VS 1, then 1 VS 1 then 1 VS 1.
                  all battles are calculated like a normal duel some min before the result reveal on the TT layout
                  animations of 2 guys hitting each others are films.

good night.

Comment

lol is know is 1vs 1
                    and is not calculate liek a normal duel
                    how u explain some1 who never can beat even 1 of 3 peopes in com/arena in tt beat super easy all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                      lol is know is 1vs 1
                      and is not calculate liek a normal duel
                      how u explain some1 who never can beat even 1 of 3 peopes in com/arena in tt beat super easy all of them?
                      maybe u should post SS of that person winning in TT and com/arena. Cause this never happen in my server. All in detailed log shows normal fight, some differences happens only related to buffs and emblem and flair cause people usually activates many stuffs for TT.
                      Originally posted by Henry Miller
                      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                      S102-CoolBay
                      Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                        When you watch your fight in tournament, and only watch the fight from the screen that shows all 10 fighters and the 2 fighting in the middle, then you dont actually see the fight. Each fight actual takes place and ends within the 15 minutes before the results are posted, which is why lineup changes lock 15 minutes before the fight time. I believe what you see on that first screen with 5 on each side is just an average of the damage done by over a number of rounds. You have to actually look at the fight log, that shows each individuals party and damage to really understand what happened. And how can it end 4-4 when there are 5 players on each side, there will always be someone with 1 more win than the other.
                        I saw battle report now u tell me how come one guy who can never kill another guy in arena or com, that he beat him so easy and keep healing without any healer in the party ? Well that's nor fair really

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
                          I saw battle report now u tell me how come one guy who can never kill another guy in arena or com, that he beat him so easy and keep healing without any healer in the party ? Well that's nor fair really
                          well, dont think your going to get any answers you want cause all we know is that it is one guy who can kill another guy that he normally dies to. The answer i gave and a few others is one thing that gets missed by many and explains what happens. If you want a more detailed look at it by anyone your going to have to give more information like screenshots or battle logs (if they are working again if posted). If not, then your just gonna get generalized answers that other players can guess might be the solution or explanation to your issue.

Comment

It seems that no one here knows about the Seraph Helmet's bug. It can be stacked INFINITELY (not just 1 time). It decreased 20% of your damage caused each time u got hit so your damage in battle will get lower and lower. In LOA, if the battle lasted more than 30 rounds, the one who announced it first will lose (no matter their BR or their damage). This serious bug really destroyed all battle strategies in LOA.

At the start of battle, I did almost 500k damage with Puncture :

After being stacked like 64423125456789 times with Seraph's Helmet effect (47k CRIT LMAO):

We both had Seraph Helmet so I lost because I announced that battle. Tournament is really a mess now, just hope that u wont be the team that announce the battle (the left team) LOL.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ShillyGrankine; 09-22-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Well if it become 4-4 it should be draw or the one who killed 3 will go fight again

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
                                Well if it become 4-4 it should be draw or the one who killed 3 will go fight again
                                There will never be a 4-4, there will always be team with 1 person still alive and therefore winner. I dont understand where you are seeing 4-4 when there are 5 people on a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X