Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loralei's Wardrobe: Feast Your Eyes on Gorgeous Fashion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loralei's Wardrobe: Feast Your Eyes on Gorgeous Fashion!

Loralei's Wardrobe
    Duration: September 26th to September 30th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S217

Description: Loralei's Wardrobe is a feast for the eyes when it comes to fashion! The event consists of 2 different components: Diamond purchase and Voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher the discounts will be that they can get for the item. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!

Some of the costumes in this event are Odin's Gleaming Garment, Saintly Angel Wings, Summer Gear, Aztec Armor, Aztec Wings, Dragonblood, Phoenix Wings, Incinerator, Leprechaun Suit, Santa Clothes, Mysteral Wings, Blazing Wings, etc.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Loralei's Wardrobe banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1757616

Rules
    1. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher the discounts will be that they can get for the item. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!
    2. If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return the difference after the event ends. For example, if a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds which then drops to 2000 Diamonds after the event ends, the player will get 1600 Diamonds back.

3. Aureus can be used in the Loralei's Wardrobe to purchase certain items. 1 Aureus is worth 1 Diamond. Aureus can be obtained from the various events such as Total Recharge and Today’s Gift.
    4. If the purchase involves Aureus, the Diamonds paid with Aureus will not be returned. For example, if a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds using 3200 Diamonds and 400 Aureus which then drops to 2000 diamonds after the event, the player will only get 1200 Diamonds back.
    Tip: Aureus remain valid for the next Loralei's Wardrobe event.

Lucky Draw: The first time each day a player buys each specific item in Loralei's Wardrobe, they will get a chance to draw in the Lucky Draw. Prizes include Loralei's Wardrobe points and Vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery
    1. Aureus points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 1000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

So how Aureus work? Do i have to made a purchase with diamond for them to be used or they are just used instead of diamonds?

Comment

mysterial wing shards can be bought for 200
      Last edited by demonsgate; 09-26-2014, 01:19 AM. Reason: i was wrong

Comment

gonna be probably just like the group buy tickets where you can use half group buys and rest diamonds.
        Played as DarkN3ss on Wartune, League of Angels, Sword Saga, Stormthrone, and Mythborne.

Comment

fail event then

Comment

impasible to get that item

Comment

i sepose vouchers inteface would be uselles and only limited to 1 perchace per item each day like group buy right??cose i dont see them giving us costumes for just vouchers.....

Comment

can buy wings mysteral shard with 0 diamand and santa clotheh with 100 diamand with aureus?not good i cant acctivet bonus set

Comment

Why am i limited to 100 Aureus even thou i have 2600 of them?
                  Makes them totally useless if im not allowed to spend them...

Comment

just another way to try and get us to buy diamonds. It is a fund raiser for them.

Comment

i sepose vouchers inteface would be uselles and only limited to 1 perchace per item each day like group buy right??cose i dont see them giving us costumes for just vouchers.....
                      ( the victorana angelprincess)
                      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

I was so excited for this.. but a bit of a let down, only one item for free basically and cant even make it a set.
                        All these new tokens/vouchers, and cant even use them *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by Vixxus View Post
                          I was so excited for this.. but a bit of a let down, only one item for free basically and cant even make it a set.
                          All these new tokens/vouchers, and cant even use them *sighs*
                          Got nearly 4k of em tokens, bought the mystal wings already so now all they to is clutter up the inventory...

Comment

Has anyone noticed that to get Odin's garment it cost 1600 for 25.. you need 250. 16,000 diamonds! WTH!

Comment

Working...
                            X