No announcement yet.

League of Angels - October Update Overview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how so many players have Upgraded Equips now . . .some are even low levels . . . .i though you guys retrieve all the ILLEGAL Royals Mark from The Glitch issue, but how come those who bought and used it right before it was taken still has all the illegal royal prints and royals mark . . . . that's unfair for those who followed you guys and behaved to not use it yet those who disobeyed and used all the illegal royals mark still has all the items they bought using it and they even got Compensations . . i hope you respond to this . . .

Comment

I am going to get rid of my account on R2 Soon if they do not match Arcade.... no sense in wasting money here for less stuff... and fighting people that have more stuff cheaper... R2 that is why I left Wartune after dropping $20K.... will not make same mistake....

Comment

Originally posted by FLETCH42 View Post
        I am going to get rid of my account on R2 Soon if they do not match Arcade.... no sense in wasting money here for less stuff... and fighting people that have more stuff cheaper... R2 that is why I left Wartune after dropping $20K.... will not make same mistake....
        LOL, Gtarcade players complain they get less then us, especially about the free dias option they don't have, so no free angels and mounts.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          I'm thinking about Ngames... those guys got damn strong mobs and much max legendary items... I think they got advantage because of some bugs or whatever. That's the reason to worry about. And GTArcade... they doesn't get that much more. They haven't free dias, means they are losing constantly everyday Any recharge hot event gifts and Angels/Mounts we are getting for free.
          WE ROCK!!!! :Pulls raspberry:
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

next event

hello now we are plaing card event..

maybe theres a list of incaming event or are random ? ty for any answer

Comment

Working...
            X