Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House of Cards: Win Items to Evolve Your Heroes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards: Win Items to Evolve Your Heroes!

House of Cards
    Duration: October 11th to October 14th (server time)
    Servers: S1-S220

Please Note: A server merge is scheduled for Oct. 15th; therefore, related servers will not have this event to avoid data errors. Please bear with us as we prepare the server merge details, thank you!

Rules:
    - Players can obtain cards from card chests in House of Cards.
    - There are three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chests and Mystery Chests. 1 Common Chest costs 50 Diamonds, 1 Deluxe Chest costs 150 Diamonds, and 1 Mystery Chest costs 500 Diamonds. You can get 10 Common Chests for free each day.
    - After collecting a specified set of cards, you may exchange it for great rewards.
    - Your remaining Cards can be exchanged for points. Points can be traded for specific cards. This will allow you to finish your card sets more efficiently.

Rewards:

- You can swap the required cards for: Dark Valkyrie Crest, Divine Hunter Crest, Thunder Lord Crest, Light Envoy Crest, Earthshaker Crest, Hecate Crest, Ruby Herosoul, Gem Enhancement Stone, Runestone, Lvl. 7 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Enchanted Ore, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Refining Stone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.
    - Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 1500 points from the previous day can collect card points as a reward.
    - Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 40000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Joker (L), Lvl. 8/7/6 Fusion Gem Chests, Gem Enhancement Stone and Runestones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	House of Cards - 10.11 - 14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1758319

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

You mention that a server merge is forthcoming, and that those servers affected will not get this event. How is this possibly fair? This means that players on unaffected servers will have access to new heroes and items that those on affected servers have no chance at.

Wouldn't it also have been politic to announce which servers are those being merged so that players at least know they are being cheated out of an important event?

And why do this during such an important event - why not wait until something pointless like Rose Event or Treasure (unless you somehow make more money from these).

I suspect your intention is to mollify us with some paltry compensation, but unless it includes our choice of crest for new heroes or a few thousand free points and jokers for next HoC, I really don't see how you can operate your business like this.

I also think it in particularly poor taste that you maintain your recharge rewards geared towards HoC when we have no access to the event!

Please answer this post as I and many of my S 55 colleagues are tired of refreshing to see if HoC ever shows up.

Thank you
    Last edited by R29406461; 10-10-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

How is this possibly fair?

Ans: You Started this Game Far More Earlier Than Other Server, And Now Tell Me, How is This Possibly be Fair? Skipping 1 HOC Event and you cried so much, consider how many HOC have you gotten before the rest of the server.

If you think you and your S 55 Players are tired of this, Why not All Just Quit. They Have no shortage of players.

I think you Should be Thankful if you are in a Merging Server, I am Sure Those Who are in the Merging Server Are Happy to Skip 1 HOC Event for a merge.

Comment

i hope u will merge s57 !!! (im willing to sacrifice HoC just merge us please!!!!)

Anguis s15 Necropolis of Mists

Comment

Norman

Firstly, if you are going to post in English, please understand grammar - every other word does not need to be capitalized.

Yes, you are correct, I began playing this game earlier than (obviously) you, which means I have invested far more time, effort and money than you. I compete with both players in smaller number servers and those in higher number servers who have paid to catch up. That you only found/decided/stumbled on this game later than me is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that at all times previously the events have been offered on a level playing field. If you weren't playing the game when earlier events were offered, then you have no reason to complain because you were not a factor.

I don't 'cry' Norman - I am pointing out an inefficiency, wherein for the first time all players currently involved in LoA are not offered the same platform.

Had you a brain or the ability to communicate properly you might have worked that out before posting a 'flame' response to a statement that was not directed at you, but at the GMs of LoA.

Comment

Fluidmover

S55 Beholders Road

GL Legends Guild

Paladin BR 1,7**,***
            Last edited by R29406461; 10-11-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

i think easiest solution for that is these servers who miss HoC event get that after server merge.

Comment

First time ever I really hope we don't have HoC in S102 and get merge scheduled....
                Last edited by QueenKuNika; 10-11-2014, 03:12 AM.
                Originally posted by Henry Miller
                There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                S102-CoolBay
                Immortals

Comment

Excluding servers that are going to be merged is **. I'm guessing since server s104 doesn't have HoC we're on the merge list. HoC ends on the 14th and merge is on the 15th, there should not be any issues giving merging servers HoC. If anything just push out merger by a day or two. I've been saving for months to finally be able to get the master of poker points to get a hero and now I don't even get the chance. **.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                    Excluding servers that are going to be merged is **. I'm guessing since server s104 doesn't have HoC we're on the merge list. HoC ends on the 14th and merge is on the 15th, there should not be any issues giving merging servers HoC. If anything just push out merger by a day or two. I've been saving for months to finally be able to get the master of poker points to get a hero and now I don't even get the chance. **.

Krizin

Comment

hello

any one how to hide the char???
                      terrenz24

play in (S-111 kingdom of giants) league of angel

Comment

ok so Im guessing S115 can be added to that merge list since we don't have HoC
                        Adr3naline
                        9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
                        Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

any chance they can add who thy going merge server wid

Comment

Originally posted by R29406461 View Post
                            Norman

Firstly, if you are going to post in English, please understand grammar - every other word does not need to be capitalized.

Yes, you are correct, I began playing this game earlier than (obviously) you, which means I have invested far more time, effort and money than you. I compete with both players in smaller number servers and those in higher number servers who have paid to catch up. That you only found/decided/stumbled on this game later than me is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that at all times previously the events have been offered on a level playing field. If you weren't playing the game when earlier events were offered, then you have no reason to complain because you were not a factor.

I don't 'cry' Norman - I am pointing out an inefficiency, wherein for the first time all players currently involved in LoA are not offered the same platform.

Had you a brain or the ability to communicate properly you might have worked that out before posting a 'flame' response to a statement that was not directed at you, but at the GMs of LoA.
                            As Mentioned, If you think you Are unfairly Treated, why not just Quit.

Who cares about how good You can speak English, It doesnt even matter as long as Others understand what i am communicating.

As you can See, Many are willing to Skip 1 Hoc for merged, Only you are complaining.

Relevant? I tell you what is Relevant, Everyday in COM, And TA, Newer Server are facing Older server, and Newer Server is always at disadvantage.(EVERYDAY) Talk about Relevant?

Level playing field? Please use your brain, How is it Level when you are at Advantage killing newer Server? Also in CS- Domination as well as CS- Team Tournament?

Please use your Brain as well.

Comment

Anyone know if i have 456 draws in HoC, i will be able to use next day, or when its day reset - this draws remove and have only 10?

Comment

Working...
                              X