• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candy, candy, candy, and scare'n the cr@p out of kids

IGN: lillith
    Server : s203

Comment

• Leaves, crunchy crunchy leaves and lots of free candy.

IGN:Courosa(Both servers)
      Servers: s38-Crusade's Advance and s185-Majestic Rampart(Yes I am active on both)

Comment

• October, it will be the monsoon season soon. This year is coming to a close, looking forward for the incoming new year!

csk72
        S129 Stormbrink

Comment

• For me October is pomegranate, yellow leaves and hot chocolate. I love autumn.

IGN:Irina
          Server:[S218] Citadel of Songs

Comment

• its October 18th Finally and it my 36th Birthday please send me a gift my I.G.N id DeadlyDude2 S111 Kingdom Of Giants

Comment

• October is a feast of angel. A celebration that behind the dark side like those of spooky things, angels light them up.

IGN: isetaguro
              server: S14-Alecta truimph

Comment

• October is many things to many people, but its the time of the year when the weather is nice and cool, and I can relax and continue to play my favorite game "League of Angels" xD

IGN: Athena
                Server: S166

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Nature_Seasons_Autumn_Fall_Yard_1920x1080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	617.2 KB
ID:	1697165 octomber close too X-mas so i ques all cann be happy, for me its hollidays in octomber.

IGN:Becks
                  server: s208-Sapphire Coast

Comment

• When I think of October I think of all the leaves changing colors and how pretty it is
                    "

Illiliana
                    S198 Twilight Sanctuary

Comment

• October means the ending of summer and beginning of the long, cool nights to cuddle up with your loved one by a fire.

Kyou
                      [S198] Twilight Sanctuary

Comment

• October is begining of the end. At the end of the month monsters roam the earth lol !

IGN:ALTER
                        Sever: s205- ivory plains

Comment

• October means time for Jack-0-laterns, spooks and goblins, leaves changing colors and falling from the trees and the beginning of all of the holidays chaos.

KlrDoll
                          [S198] Twilight Sanctuary

Comment

• i really dont care about October...the only good it has is that is close to December....hahahaha and the lovely days of Christmas are closing....

IGN: VanHelsing
                            Server: S121

Comment

• October is the blaze of colour as the trees turn, and the burst of life as toadstools magically appear.

IGN: Lyndor
                              Server: S106 Mana City

Comment

• october is one of my favourite months.. all the reddish brown trees and fallen leaves makes one feel alive and glad to be alive ^_^

IGN: AISHOO
                                server: s174 Copper Coast
                                Last edited by R274944977; 10-18-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X