No announcement yet.

League of Angels’ Spooktacular Halloween 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something is wrong here... i have 600 green pumpkin and i already spend more than 1k of green... and in hot events we can change 1 orange for 15 green... why i will do that lol? change it to change 15 green for 1 orange... or idk i dont care.. more green for orange not vice-versa ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ppasarel View Post
      something is wrong here... i have 600 green pumpkin and i already spend more than 1k of green... and in hot events we can change 1 orange for 15 green... why i will do that lol? change it to change 15 green for 1 orange... or idk i dont care.. more green for orange not vice-versa ...
      Agreed. I dont know why anyone would want to change orange to green. Even if they made it 100 green for 1 orange it be better than nothing.

Comment

even with money till im a free player... idk how a donater can get orange pumpkin for both... costumes and wings... i calculate all orange from event and all from hot event... and you cant make that many oranges for both... where is the point ?)) cuz i cant understand... and many many bugs still up in that game..
        idk here is not the right place to say that... but how the *** can a player with pisces 15% can get it more times in a battle than me when i have 35% ))

In a day i try 10 compares with some1 who got 20% pisces and for me 35%... in that 10 compares i get pisces about not realy sure but no more than 10 times... and enemy with 20% get pisces more than 25 times in all 10 compares... explain me that ! and i will be ok with all ))) for realy ! and many more things... like that ring who give you chance of 12% to stun a players.. where is the point if after enemy stun me... when he hit me again he stun me again and again for 3-4 times in a row ?

Comment

*** this unfair event ... screw older dead servers ...
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

now they put more lvl so we can collect more
            we all collected lvl 5 because it was max lvl
            now we have 10 lvl
            if we had known that then we would not have colledted lvl 5 but we had waited to collect lvl 6
            S8-Captive Amora
            IGN-DWPOHKP
            Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
            Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
            Br- 6755708

Comment

I am level 6 allready but it seems that we have to wait until next day to collect the reward :x
              ||||

Comment

So how does the pumpkin spirit increases? No one answered that yet, all they talk about is suit and pumpkin color...

Comment

all players on your server collect pumpkin
                  the more you collect together the faster you lvl it
                  S8-Captive Amora
                  IGN-DWPOHKP
                  Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
                  Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                  Br- 6755708

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpionrose View Post
                    all players on your server collect pumpkin
                    the more you collect together the faster you lvl it
                    Great so if u have a dead server like mine then ur *****ed

Comment

why the duration of master poker with pumpkin rewards is till 1/11 if the halloween finish a day earlier? is it possible to prolong the halloween shop by 1 day,pls?

Comment

if you can spend 800 green pumpkin to get more spirit pts... if you spend more than 800 you dont get more pts aniway... so if you want keep all till last day is no point ) cuz after you spend more than 800 you dont get pts... so try to spend a maximum of 800 green daily

Comment

what is the difference in mechanics (how to increase xp and level) between pumpkin spirit and point rewards in Happy Halloween ?

Comment

you update during tarot cards, and i lose my attempt, and my possible rank. it's a pretty great technical team, you don't have

Comment

not mention this event will come back in next month(become monthly event) or just special on halloween day ...
                              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

nice reward but hard to take * _ *

Comment

Working...
                                X